Someone is off the meds
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Someone is off the meds

Judging from the locked thread B.O. is off the meds and rambling under multiple screen names again. Likely in an effort to stimulate the two agency malcontents. It's ok B. take a breath and maybe watch a selection form your taped library of The Rosie Show. I realize that it has been way too quiet for your liking and well....that really bothers you doesn't it. Now please B.O. stop attacking our Sheriff as he doesn't desirve it and certainly the public and anyone else of credibility doesn't align themselves with your position. If there is an issue that should be addressed it will be, as it always has been. I am content to let those processes work themselves through it all. If you think you can just fire people left and right then please take a course and then maybe you can add to a real conversation. Until then I continue to hope that peace fills the troubled void.

Re: Someone is off the meds

Hey mod what's your favorite face?

That fool is reacting only to the regular NDN S.O. hater bloggers. This from NYPD tool needs some mental health treatment or a dose of reality.

You're an idiot. It's the same Ortino people as before.

Dude was not that far off base, people need to knock off the bs. It is fact that we've seen the following bs in the news lately: ad, sig 1, sig 1, 64, 65, 39/22d, 33/21 of sig 0 (unsecured). That's just what comes to mind in the last 6 months only. And guess what, it SHOULD be in the news, because we are held to a higher standard. It's like when you hear about a fireman starting a fire, that should also make news (in FL recently).
    If you get arrested, you should be fired, no questions asked. I know it's a small percentage, but 100 good things fade away when one bozo does something dumb.

I'm not gonna list intials of who 'should go' etc etc, but I just hope 1-2 good internal candidates step up and run in 2012 to give us and the public some options besides vinny and magnum p.i.

I agree. I hope there is at least 1 insider who wants to run against KR. Or maybe he'll decide not to run.

Quote Originally Posted by AlecG
    I agree. I hope there is at least 1 insider who wants to run against KR. Or maybe he'll decide not to run.

AHHHH, so now the real agenda to all of these empty staements and accusations come out. It's all about politics and the idea that if you can slam the Sheriff enough, on Leoaffairs and on the NDN website, that just maybe you can cause doubt in the minds of a few.

Well lets set the record straight. The Sheriff has no control over the individual actions of his employees; if he did then I am sure that all of us would do things a little better. There will ALWAYS be a small percentage of emnployees who make mistakes or intentionally violate policy or the law. For those we have a set of guidlines and standards through our polices. The system works! Those who fail to follow policy or the law are eventually rooted out and are held accountable for their actions; but note one thing, it is a method which employs a system of checks and balances that in the end either shows wrong doing or vendication. In either case the system works, albeit it may be slow but it does work.

For those of you who have a political motivation to try and undermine our agency or the Sheriff, good luck! There have been many before you, some smarter, who have failed and your quest will ultimately end with the same demise.

The fact is that the majority of our agency and the citizens of this county respect CCSO and the Sheriff despite your empty accusations which lack any factual information. Most of you who post negative comments about your fellow deputies are either prior employed or unjustly employed. I am sure if your real identity were to be known everyone would shake their heads knowing your true reputation would trump any legitimacy you might have. For it is your true reputation which forces you to abuse an annonymous forum to spread your baseless attacks.

If you spent half as much energy in working on yourself you would be amazed at the positive differences you could make for yourself and others.

In the meantime you will carry on as you have done and we will continue to defend what is right. I am postive that our list of facts will out weigh your diatribes by 10 to 1.

Good luck and let the battle of truth begin...

Quote Originally Posted by nod to nypd
    Dude was not that far off base, people need to knock off the bs. It is fact that we've seen the following bs in the news lately: ad, sig 1, sig 1, 64, 65, 39/22d, 33/21 of sig 0 (unsecured). That's just what comes to mind in the last 6 months only. And guess what, it SHOULD be in the news, because we are held to a higher standard. It's like when you hear about a fireman starting a fire, that should also make news (in FL recently).
    If you get arrested, you should be fired, no questions asked. I know it's a small percentage, but 100 good things fade away when one bozo does something dumb.

I'm not gonna list intials of who 'should go' etc etc, but I just hope 1-2 good internal candidates step up and run in 2012 to give us and the public some options besides vinny and magnum p.i.
    I totally agree with you in your first paragraph, but let’s not forget some of the positive things Rambosk has done for this agency.

For one he saved our butt’s through these continuing economic challenges while not laying off a single member. Granted we haven’t had a raise or cola adjustment but we haven’t had to take a pay cut like the city. He helped trim our budget by getting rid of quite a few six figure parasites that were sucking the resources dry. He was definitely the right person at the right time for this job.

NYPD, I agree we should fire some of these pinheads because their actions reflect on the rest of this agency as a whole. A few of our agency members are much like the people we arrest as they just think in the moment as opposed to using a little foresight into the consequences of the decisions they make. If you are willing to take that kind of gamble with your job in this economy them maybe you merit being on unemployment.

As for the NDN bloggers don’t take too much of that to heart. 90% of them are the 5% of the community that are cop haters and 10-15's that anonymously lash out from the safety of their computers. And since I’m on a roll, the NDN would sell their sole for a good story. Their journalism is so pathetic they have to rely on cop bashing to sell papers. How quickly they came running to us though when one of their ex-employees went Sig-20 on them not too long ago. ops: PATHETIC!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Finally a post with real communication without all of the name calling and trash talk. Points are being made and opinons are being expressed in a mature and postive format!

Thank you, this is what this site is all about :wink: (One of my favorite faces)

Mod 167

[quote=Tac Talker]
    Quote Originally Posted by "nod to nypd":1i42ohnh

I totally agree with you in your first paragraph, but let’s not forget some of the positive things Rambosk has done for this agency.

For one he saved our butt’s through these continuing economic challenges while not laying off a single member. Granted we haven’t had a raise or cola adjustment but we haven’t had to take a pay cut like the city. He helped trim our budget by getting rid of quite a few six figure parasites that were sucking the resources dry. He was definitely the right person at the right time for this job.

NYPD, I agree we should fire some of these pinheads because their actions reflect on the rest of this agency as a whole. A few of our agency members are much like the people we arrest as they just think in the moment as opposed to using a little foresight into the consequences of the decisions they make. If you are willing to take that kind of gamble with your job in this economy them maybe you merit being on unemployment.

As for the NDN bloggers don’t take too much of that to heart. 90% of them are the 5% of the community that are cop haters and 10-15's that anonymously lash out from the safety of their computers. And since I’m on a roll, the NDN would sell their sole for a good story. Their journalism is so pathetic they have to rely on cop bashing to sell papers. How quickly they came running to us though when one of their ex-employees went Sig-20 on them not too long ago. ops: PATHETIC!!![/quote:1i42ohnh]

I agree with your last sentence or two. Those cry babies libbies at ndn were soooooooooooooo scaaaaaaaaaaaared because they fired some guy that said some bad scary words to them...What dopes. Libbies hate cops until they need one. I wonder why that was not published on the front page of their rag?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast