Where is Sheriff Gee? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Where is Sheriff Gee?

I like the sheriff alot personally and hope if it is true that he has a speedy recovery. This may be a wake up call for him to realize that this job isnt everything and that riding off into the sunset with his health and family is the most important thing. Recent deaths of retirees was a wake of call for a lot of those with the years to go ahead and retire. You never know what may happen day to day so if you do have the means to leave this job get out and enjoy life. I see these supervisors with time to leave hanging on when they have the financial ability to leave especially those in the command staff. I guess they cant live without the turmoil of this job, its almost like a drug. Life is short enjoy your years, remember most leo's die five years after retirement.

If the Sheriff can't run the Fitness Challenge today he needs to be demoted.....or resign.

The same standards should apply to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If the Sheriff can't run the Fitness Challenge today he needs to be demoted.....or resign.

For the third time, an idiotic statement made by an idiot.

:snicker:

By the way, none of the standards apply to any elected official.

They don't have to document their vacation time, sick time or anything else.

In fact, neither do the appointees = the Chief Deputy, the Colonels or the Majors. Some may choose to do so, but they are not required to do it.

Not fair, you say? Life's not fair. Get over it.

:cop:

Did Sheriff Gee show up for Deputy Longway's funeral?
    The IV line from the hospital ICU wouldn't reach. Doofus!

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Another idiot heard from

In fact, neither do the appointees = the Chief Deputy, the Colonels or the Majors. Some may choose to do so, but they are not required to do it.

Holy Kiss Ass Batman! Quick!!....to the brownnosecopter!! :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Another idiot heard from

And again, a stupid reply to a post that contains simple FACTS.

Grow up, kid. Join the real world.

:!:

I like the sheriff alot personally and hope if it is true that he has a speedy recovery. This may be a wake up call for him to realize that this job isnt everything and that riding off into the sunset with his health and family is the most important thing. Recent deaths of retirees was a wake of call for a lot of those with the years to go ahead and retire. You never know what may happen day to day so if you do have the means to leave this job get out and enjoy life. I see these supervisors with time to leave hanging on when they have the financial ability to leave especially those in the command staff. I guess they cant live without the turmoil of this job, its almost like a drug. Life is short enjoy your years, remember most leo's die five years after retirement.
    "They can't live without feeling important and powerful.......and without making hundreds of deputies miserable" .................. :?

[quote=Grow up.]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Another idiot heard from":35ouoo37

And again, a stupid reply to a post that contains simple FACTS.

Grow up, kid. Join the real world.

:!:[/quote:35ouoo37]

I found his post both hysterical & accurate. You come on here and brag about how the sheriff & his political possee can do anything they want because they are ELECTED OFFICIALS???? Isn't this a big part of the reason why the people in this country are sick & tired of politics as usual and are desperate for change. I guarantee you that change will come, but you might not be around real soon to witness it because you are wound so darn tight, I foresee a stroke or nervous breakdown ahead for ya. By the way, this IS NOT another idiotic post my man, just some good advice from a concerned troop. Later!

Let’s see your Uncle Joe goes crazy or has a nervous breakdown or goes to rehab for drugs or alcohol, what does the family tell everyone...Uncle Joe is in the hospital emergency surgery for a long time problem, cannot tell you where and there are no visitors or phone calls sound familiar ...Hope he gets well

Quote Originally Posted by detective
    Let’s see your Uncle Joe goes crazy or has a nervous breakdown or goes to rehab for drugs or alcohol, what does the family tell everyone...Uncle Joe is in the hospital emergency surgery for a long time problem, cannot tell you where and there are no visitors or phone calls sound familiar ...Hope he gets well
    "Cocaine's a hell of a drug". -Little Richard

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast