Where is Sheriff Gee? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Where is Sheriff Gee?

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Another idiot heard from":s1qhr14j
    If the Sheriff can't run the Fitness Challenge today he needs to be demoted.....or resign.

The same standards should apply to him.
    For the third time, an idiotic statement made by an idiot.

:snicker:

By the way, none of the standards apply to any elected official.

They don't have to document their vacation time, sick time or anything else.

In fact, neither do the appointees = the Chief Deputy, the Colonels or the Majors. Some may choose to do so, but they are not required to do it.

Not fair, you say? Life's not fair. Get over it.

:cop:
    Holy Kiss Ass Batman! Quick!!....to the brownnosecopter!! :snicker:
    And again, a stupid reply to a post that contains simple FACTS.

Grow up, kid. Join the real world.

:!:
    I found his post both hysterical & accurate. You come on here and brag about how the sheriff & his political possee can do anything they want because they are ELECTED OFFICIALS???? Isn't this a big part of the reason why the people in this country are sick & tired of politics as usual and are desperate for change. I guarantee you that change will come, but you might not be around real soon to witness it because you are wound so darn tight, I foresee a stroke or nervous breakdown ahead for ya. By the way, this IS NOT another idiotic post my man, just some good advice from a concerned troop. Later![/quote:s1qhr14j]

Hysterical, perhaps, but not accurate. In many of my posts I routinely say that things won't get better until there is a new chief deputy. That shows where I stand.

And, nope, not a brag and not a statement that they can do anything that they want. A simple FACT that they are not required to account for being absent from work.

It is incredible how biased people read so much more into a post than is actually written. There was also nothing in my post to indicate that I was "wound tight." I just stated a FACT. You may not like the FACT, but you err when you attack the person who reports it. Just read the words in the post; don't add to them.

:roll:

[quote=Just read the words][quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Grow up.":2epvdrai
    Quote Originally Posted by "Another idiot heard from":2epvdrai
    If the Sheriff can't run the Fitness Challenge today he needs to be demoted.....or resign.

The same standards should apply to him.
    For the third time, an idiotic statement made by an idiot.

:snicker:

By the way, none of the standards apply to any elected official.

They don't have to document their vacation time, sick time or anything else.

In fact, neither do the appointees = the Chief Deputy, the Colonels or the Majors. Some may choose to do so, but they are not required to do it.

Not fair, you say? Life's not fair. Get over it.

:cop:
    Holy Kiss Ass Batman! Quick!!....to the brownnosecopter!! :snicker:
    And again, a stupid reply to a post that contains simple FACTS.

Grow up, kid. Join the real world.

:!:
    I found his post both hysterical & accurate. You come on here and brag about how the sheriff & his political possee can do anything they want because they are ELECTED OFFICIALS???? Isn't this a big part of the reason why the people in this country are sick & tired of politics as usual and are desperate for change. I guarantee you that change will come, but you might not be around real soon to witness it because you are wound so darn tight, I foresee a stroke or nervous breakdown ahead for ya. By the way, this IS NOT another idiotic post my man, just some good advice from a concerned troop. Later![/quote:2epvdrai]

Hysterical, perhaps, but not accurate. In many of my posts I routinely say that things won't get better until there is a new chief deputy. That shows where I stand.

And, nope, not a brag and not a statement that they can do anything that they want. A simple FACT that they are not required to account for being absent from work.

It is incredible how biased people read so much more into a post than is actually written. There was also nothing in my post to indicate that I was "wound tight." I just stated a FACT. You may not like the FACT, but you err when you attack the person who reports it. Just read the words in the post; don't add to them.

:roll:[/quote:2epvdrai]

Well at least we both agree that one particular person needs to GO! It is extremely hard however to not find fault or to excuse the Sheriff, since he HAS TO KNOW how unpopular & flat out disliked this person you speak of is among the Deputies & many Staff Members currently at the office and yet he has DONE NOTHING to correct the problem. Why is this? He either supports this persons way of doing things or he just doesn't care enough about the office & it's people like you, to do anything about it.

The Chief aint going anywhere unless he wants to. He has always been loyal to the Sheriff and the Office and im glad he is here.

The Chief aint going anywhere unless he wants to. He has always been loyal to the Sheriff and the Office and im glad he is here.
    He ain't?

:P

Quote Originally Posted by detective
    Let’s see your Uncle Joe goes crazy or has a nervous breakdown or goes to rehab for drugs or alcohol, what does the family tell everyone...Uncle Joe is in the hospital emergency surgery for a long time problem, cannot tell you where and there are no visitors or phone calls sound familiar ...Hope he gets well

Quote Originally Posted by detective
    Let’s see your Uncle Joe goes crazy or has a nervous breakdown or goes to rehab for drugs or alcohol, what does the family tell everyone...Uncle Joe is in the hospital emergency surgery for a long time problem, cannot tell you where and there are no visitors or phone calls sound familiar ...Hope he gets well

The original poster asked "Where is Sheriff Gee?" I say who cares. Like anything would actually be different if he did crawl out from under the rock he is hiding beneath. If he was fine and around the last few weeks what would be different around this place? What I ask you? Nothing, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    It is not a secret. Whoever said it was is mistaken. He has been off, those that are in charge or needed to know, know, and nothing else really needs to be said.
    A.J. I pretty much always agree with your post but on this subject I tend to disagree. Here's my reasoning. If you or I were on light duty or out with a medical problem I would agree with you without question. It would be no ones business. But it's not you or I. We were not elected to a constitutional post. The Sheriff was. While whatever medical treatment the Sheriff is undergoing is not public information due to privacy laws, the public does have a right in my opinion to know if an elected official is able to fulfill the obligations of the office for which they have been elected.

Elected officials have been incapacitated numerous times in the past and the public was made aware of the situation. Numerous Presidents have been hospitalized and incapacitated throughout the years with the Vice President assuming command with public knowledge. Why is this so different? All the troops are asking for is a little insight as to why the Sheriff is not around and when he may return. Is that really such a bad question to be asked?

I as I'm sure everyone else wishes the Sheriff a speedy recovery for whatever he is going through. But us deputies are voters as well and deserve to know if or when an elected official can make it back to the position for which they were elected. Do you think Mayor Pam, Governor Christ or the President could simply disappear for a prolonged period of time with no explaination? I think not. Why is this so different A.J.?

It is different because the Sheriff has full knowledge at to what is going on and is, and has been, kept informed as to what has been going on. He has delegated his orders through the Chief and several others on command staff.

Sheriff Gee is now home and recovering.

We should all remember, he his our Sheriff and like him not, he still is the one that runs the Office.

Here is wishing him a fast and speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    It is different because the Sheriff has full knowledge at to what is going on and is, and has been, kept informed as to what has been going on. He has delegated his orders through the Chief and several others on command staff.

Sheriff Gee is now home and recovering.

We should all remember, he his our Sheriff and like him not, he still is the one that runs the Office.

Here is wishing him a fast and speedy recovery.
    You make him sound like a Mafia figure!........ "He has delegated HIS ORDERS?... Great, I will look through the daily assortment of endless emails to see which secretary sent them out with the sheriff's computerized signature attached. Thats about as personable as it gets at HCSO these days.

Nitely Blog speaks the way the majority of troops at the office feel about this whole SECRECY thing. No other public office or official could get away with just disappearing and not letting his or her tax paying citizens & constituents know where they are and what there current physical & mental state is.

I am even more amazed that the local media has not gone into a feeding frenzy over a missing sheriff.

Look, when it comes down to doing whats right, he should have at the very least, briefed his troops about his absence and if or when he may return to duty. After all, the troops are putting their lives on the line to keep Hillsborough County safe on his behalf.

The reason the office has so many problems and such piss poor morale right now, is due to the constant unbelievably arrogant actions just like this from the upper management. They have developed into terrible leaders, who show little if any respect for the deputies that make them look good everyday. It's truly sad that they take these troops for granted more and more, the longer they are in command.

Where have all the GENUINE HEARTED leaders of the past gone?

But first:
    Where has Sheriff David Gee gone :?:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast