F.O.P. Should be considered - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: F.O.P. Should be considered

Quote Originally Posted by want to know
    while I am not the "guest" or anyone from any of the above postings, I would like to know who you are so I know who gave my home address out. some of us do all we can to keep our home lives out of the business of others, now with you having passed out my address, and all the other officers in the dept, to anybody only knows who, my peace and comfort in going home to my family has now been compromised.......thanks A$$H0LE.
    so...... please make yourself known for that reason.
    Give me a break, you're no more concerned about your "safety at home" because someone in the FOP had a mailing list from the PD. Your safety has not been compromised. You're home address is already out there in various public record domains. I would be more concerned about the ability of some clown getting it from public records than someone from the FOP.
    Get over it!!!!

[quote=Johnny Fontane]
    Quote Originally Posted by "want to know":1cimopf7
    while I am not the "guest" or anyone from any of the above postings, I would like to know who you are so I know who gave my home address out. some of us do all we can to keep our home lives out of the business of others, now with you having passed out my address, and all the other officers in the dept, to anybody only knows who, my peace and comfort in going home to my family has now been compromised.......thanks A$$H0LE.
    so...... please make yourself known for that reason.
    Give me a break, you're no more concerned about your "safety at home" because someone in the FOP had a mailing list from the PD. Your safety has not been compromised. You're home address is already out there in various public record domains. I would be more concerned about the ability of some clown getting it from public records than someone from the FOP.
    Get over it!!!![/quote:1cimopf7]

uhhh...since nobody has posted on this thread in like a month, i would guess everyone is over it except you. let it go.

Who is this? I demand to know who is speaking after I gave that clear and obvious warning! All I can say is you better not let me catch you not wearing your seat belt...because if you do I'll chase you! I'll chase you right into a tree!!!!....well, I wont do it, but I'll get my minions to do it...hold on...(slap slap slap) Do you hear that?!?!?! That's my three fingers on my sleeve PUNK!!!! I know now you are truly trembling. Enough said.

OK, G.McV you can stop complaining we're all tired of hearing and listening about your hatred for RB give it a break all ready. Not everyone has the same point of view as you, and not everyone thinks they can use the PBA to try and get what they want like you. Look at it this way, you'll never cross paths again after 01-15-11.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345