As Zpd Turns.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: As Zpd Turns....

I don't regret my choice of telling his wife one bit and if you're the type of woman who wants to live with your head in the sand and refuse to believe the facts when presented with the evidenxe then you deserve what you get - a cheating man who lies to you. I can guarantee this isn't the only lie he's told to her nor will it be the last. You can't live in the clouds forever you have to at some point accept the truth that he cheated on her by not acknowledging it or accepting it, isn't going top change the fact that he cheated,

Now who made you the keeper of the morals in her marriage?
    As for me, it is none of your business what I choose to do or not do in MY mariage.
    It is none of your business if ANY woman chooses to put her head in the sand.Obviously your husband chose not to make an issue of your infidelity.Is that any business of the wife of the husband you had an affair with? Did she call or contact your husband?It seems that you got the best of the deal. You had an affair that you must have enjoyed or you would not have continued it for any period of time.You had a husband that chose to turn the other cheek and forgive your indiscretions.You got revenge on the partner in your affair by public humiliation.You wrecked havok in his marriage and humiliated the innocent wife and now you brag about the whole sordid mess for all to see. If your husband forgave you, why is it so hard to see her forgiving J?
    Surely you were not expecting a pat on the back,either by any women on this board or by
    any men on this board?
    What you have gotten from us all is disdain and repulsion that you could be so cruel
    What you should have done was be grateful that your husband forgave you, move on with your life knowing that you would be neither the first nor the last woman/man to make a horrible mistake in your choice of actions

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    I don't regret my choice of telling his wife one bit and if you're the type of woman who wants to live with your head in the sand and refuse to believe the facts when presented with the evidenxe then you deserve what you get - a cheating man who lies to you. I can guarantee this isn't the only lie he's told to her nor will it be the last. You can't live in the clouds forever you have to at some point accept the truth that he cheated on her by not acknowledging it or accepting it, isn't going top change the fact that he cheated,
    AND WHAT PART DID YOU PLAY IN THE CHEATING? You did the same thing he did.you lied and cheated.you say you dont lie. did you never lie to you own partner about being faithful?
    did you never hide your involvement with another man[ a married man} a lie is a lie girl.

You're missing one thing though, I came clean to my husband a long time before I informed his wife. He had ample time to come clean with her and even after she knew and I was talking to her, he continued to lie about the letter he sent me. He was trying to feed her the I sent the letter to her before you and I got together crap. She had a copy of the letter and the envelope showing the postmark proving he was lying to her. I've always said from the beginning, she could leave or stay I didn't care nor was it my choice to make, but nothing I told her was a lie and she had the email exchanged
    exchanges and phone logs to back up what I was saying. I don't want him back she can have him, but I will not tolerate you or any poster bashing me and I will defend myself

Oh for pitys sake, accept the fact that he cheated on his wife? He lied to his wife? Everyone in the entire internet knows he cheated and lied.Now does that set your heart at rest?We all know it. We all think he is scumwater for doing it. We all think is wife is a saint for keeping him.We all accept the facts of the entire story.BUT we all know YOU are guilty of everything he is guilty of.We all know YOU did the lowest scumbag act. You brought shame to an innocent woman with children.
    Hey Lady the rules are that you dont piss where you walk,dont cry over spilt milk, and you dont mess with a mother. You have broken all of the rules here. We dont like your kind here.You do not impress us with your tales of how much bigger your sandbox is than ours.
    I am sure you were hurt and insulted by the way he treated you, but you brought it on yourself when you laid down with him.

Now dont that make you a saint. You chose when to come clean to your hubby and that makes you morally above him. so much that you must now decide on his morality? YOu are
    nuts. nuts I say and I will say it again you re NUTS. What part of the wifes life have you not f'd up? what great satisfaction you must feel to know you told the wife.again YOU ARE NUTS

I've always accepted my actions, but he caused that hurt to his wife and children I did not. He took the vow to her I did not. I accept my actions to my husband and that's it. I owe her and his children nothing just like he owes my husband nothing but the difference is I apologized to her and he can't even talk to my husband which is fine my husband has nothing to say to him. As far as "my kind" seems to me that's there is more of "my kind" at your own department so back off!

He screwed up his own wife's life - take that up with him and not me

I've always accepted my actions, but he caused that hurt to his wife and children I did not. He took the vow to her I did not. I accept my actions to my husband and that's it. I owe her and his children nothing just like he owes my husband nothing but the difference is I apologized to her and he can't even talk to my husband which is fine my husband has nothing to say to him. As far as "my kind" seems to me that's there is more of "my kind" at your own department so back off!
    yaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :roll:

He screwed up his own wife's life - take that up with him and not me
    yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :roll:

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast