As Zpd Turns....
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

As Zpd Turns....

Interesting stuff going on over there at ZPD from what we are hearing. L.E. love is in the air and no stinking marriages will get in the way....no sir! Inappropriate relationships, affairs, failed marriages....what the hell is going on over there? I hear a certain supervisor has gone back to his "ways" from when we was at the S.O., I guess a zebras stripes never really do change. Listen up blondie, you are just the next in a laundry list of "dispatchers" that he has disappointed, not to mention his wife but maybe you will be different! I am sure your hubby will understand but if he doesn't.....oooohh that could be bad! Get what money you can from him, because when that runs out like he will....then all you have is that cute guy to share life with.

Oh this is going to get good, real good. Admin, did you not check his record, talk to people who supervised him or worked with him? This is just the tip of the iceberg but I guess your dept. needed some new drama to be put out there. Stay tuned.

By the way, your dept. really didn't need any more help being the laughing stock of the S.A.O.'s Office/Clerks Office but this affair should help things out... Nice move RH!

Re: As Zpd Turns....

LOL LOL you got love this department LOL LOL

Well this is old news, at least 5 months old. It sounds like sour grapes for someone but my advice is to wait in the wings for a little bit as this thing is bound to go bad, sooner than later. It's their business along with their discarded spouses, no one elses, so lets not turn this into another personal vendetta site. From what I know about both of them....this seems to be a perfect match!

And how is any ones personal business any of yours/ours?
    Once again you people just love stirring shit.
    Living vicariously thru others is all you have to do? sad

It's becoming a right of passage or something for you guys when it comes to cheating on your spouses - I made a mistake and it will never happen again

Who am I?

I look like a ferret

I act like a rat

I am a failure as a husband

I am a failure in business

I am a failure as a supervisor

I like to bonk dispatchers or any other female that stands still

But I am the greatest thing ever

Who am I? :devil:

What self respecting woman would have anything to do with this loser? I mean have you seen him you need to double bag him and make sure all the lights are off. Ladies you have allowed these low lifes to demean you, have fun talking about mounting you, and drag you through the gutter. Come on you are hurting all of women in the city with your stupid behavior. I for one have worked way to hard to be taken seriously and I refuse to allow these pigs to knock me down. Straighten up and if they cross the line report their behavior right away.

Is J at it again?????

Don't know but this guy they are talking about is a sgt.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast