Daytona Beach PD - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Daytona Beach PD

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow ! And to impress us peasants and rookies, you posted your name. What a guy. Actually, what a piece of $hit pretending to be something he ain't. Go kiss a goat's ass MF'er. :devil:
    A "goat's ass"?? Why don't you and I just call it like it is, your old lady. By the way tell her to shave around the **doo doo canal** I am gonna plunge a fattie 'round noon. You gonna be in the closet filming the deal like last week?

If Chitwood thinks he is all that why doesn't he run in an election against Ben....(1) because he knows he would get smoked and (2) the only position he can hold is an appointed position. Go Ben!!!!!

Why would Chitwood want to be a political puppet kiss *ass* for the county commission when he can be an appointed chief...darn, you county boys really are as dumb as your 13 bucks an hour proves. I guess the ol' saying is true, "you get what you pay for". :snicker:
    Us "county boys" set the example. Whether it is the annual stress shoot or in anything else. If you "Chitwood Chimps" think you are all that why don't we meet at Saboda and have a skills contest. All talk and no action (just like Chitwood)

Us "county boys" set the example.

13 bucks an hour...now that's one helluva example "ain't it" county boy. Take your shooting skills to the bank and see how that feeds your family.

Us "county boys" set the example.

13 bucks an hour...now that's one helluva example "ain't it" county boy. Take your shooting skills to the bank and see how that feeds your family.
    13 bucks an hour is plenty. Just like the elite Marines and elite units in the army have to perform at amazing levels....so it is with the elite VCSO. Could one make a dollar or more an hour...maybe. But being in an elite unit is worth more than money!!!! Go VCSO. And keep up the great leadership Sheriff Johnson (thank goodness you exhibit leadership traits and principles....unlike a certain chief in Daytona)

13 bucks an hour is plenty. Just like the elite Marines and elite units in the army have to perform at amazing levels....so it is with the elite VCSO. Could one make a dollar or more an hour...maybe. But being in an elite unit is worth more than money!!!! Go VCSO. And keep up the great leadership Sheriff Johnson (thank goodness you exhibit leadership traits and principles....unlike a certain chief in Daytona)
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa "elite", the only that makes you "elite" is that you and your family qualify for food stamps while working a 40 hour a week job. "Elite" is you alright.....

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa "elite", the only that makes you "elite" is that you and your family qualify for food stamps while working a 40 hour a week job. "Elite" is you alright.....

When one is the lead dog in the race there is going to be jealousy. A fact of life. I hope you enjoy the view from the rear....money bags

I hope you enjoy the view from the rear

I do enjoy the view from the rear...of your wife because you can't afford to make her happy. See ya Rookie.

I do enjoy the view from the rear...of your wife because you can't afford to make her happy. See ya Rookie.
    If by "See ya Rookie" you mean you are going to your little hole in Daytona Beach and off this blog...good. Remember second place is the first Loser.....loser.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I have an opinion and that is that you're one foul mouthed, inconsiderate, egotistical, stupid MF'er. You think your garbage mouth impresses anyone? Not me. For you to throw this type of trash at a fellow LEO puts you in a minority class of rejects. You feel good about denigrating a person who takes pride in his organization and in all probability would try to be the first to arrive when you call for assistance in a bad situation? Maybe you're one of those slackers in your department and never do anything so you need someone to fight and you've decided to do so with another LEO as if there's plenty of us out there with the same, or similar missions. Well, enough of me and philosophics, I'll swith hats now and close with the following..................................blow it out your ass !

Great Post. It shows the difference between two organizations. One organization there is posts about pride and training and how their is respect for the leader. Another organization is characterized by vulgar and profane rants....which appears to be representative of the leader for this organization.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast