Daytona Beach PD - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Though I agree, Daytona PD is a huge mess. However, it was that way long before Chitwood was chief. Long before. However, he didn't fix it either.
    I was referring to his references to VCSO. Even though anonymous, you can decipher Chitwoods writing...

Unregistered
    I was referring to his references to VCSO. Even though anonymous, you can decipher Chitwoods writing...
    No, actually you can’t.

Unregistered
    No, actually you can’t.
    Imagine if he could. He would be on tour like Taylor Swift. Testifying in court rooms across the world with his remarkable ability to decode words and identify the author. He’d probably end up with his own tv show.

Unregistered
    Imagine if he could. He would be on tour like Taylor Swift. Testifying in court rooms across the world with his remarkable ability to decode words and identify the author. He’d probably end up with his own tv show.
    He could catch killers like the Zodiac, and would likely have an episode with Chitwood for helping him solve a crime. Oh the irony.

Unregistered
    He could catch killers like the Zodiac, and would likely have an episode with Chitwood for helping him solve a crime. Oh the irony.
    Stop making fun of him guys. You can’t decipher writings?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456