Whats happening in Jax - Page 3
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Whats happening in Jax

Yep it does and it doesn't sound like it would be LT. TD! It must be LT do boy..... :snicker:

guess again who was defending the captain, not a lt but not under ia either, i'm close to icare

Who gives a rat's ass what's happening in Jax? Tell us what's happening where you work (or hang out). :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Who gives a rat's ass what's happening in Jax? Tell us what's happening where you work (or hang out). :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:
    I care about what's happening in Jax because I worry about the midget. He's so little and to think he's out there with the Jacksonville Jaguars I'm afraid of one of those big linemen falling on him and that will crush him. If that happened, he wouldn't be able to come back to us and do any beverage patrol.

I care about what's happening in Jax because I worry about the midget. He's so little and to think he's out there with the Jacksonville Jaguars I'm afraid of one of those big linemen falling on him and that will crush him. If that happened, he wouldn't be able to come back to us and do any beverage patrol.
    That crazy old bird is still flying backwards here in Jax?? ops:

When she's flying backwards, does she ever run into the midget? That would be flying at a dangerously low altitude wouldn't it? How about the FAA rules that require that you not fly below 1,000 ft. in a congested area. Just wondering. :snicker:

I think y'all are just making this stuff up. Come on, a bird can't fly backwards. Areodynamically, the feathers would not allow the airflow to pass in a manner to provide uplift. In fact, it would be like putting on the brakes and the bird would fall to the surface and perhaps hit the midget in the head.

You are right about the air flow. That's why seagulls stand on the beach facing into the wind. I don't know if a bird falling on the midget would be of concern because he's a really tough bugger. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

How bout dem Jags?.......................We're into week 4 of the NFL season and I haven't missed a game but I also haven't seen the midget. I guess it was all a hoax about him going with the Jaguars? I mean, really, how could someone so small play with those big MF'ers? Shoulda known.

Information has it that the midget was last seen at a Jax strip club getting 45 lap dances.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast