Whats happening in Jax - Page 2
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Whats happening in Jax

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yall need to quit. She cant help it. She been like that for years even when she was fired for most of them.
    How about that old fat LT. thats been there along time? Rumor has it that his mother was polish and his father was an indian and when he was growing up, they called him " RUNNING DUMMY". Now we just call him Tony. We have to admit, there is plenty of talent in that management group in Jax!! No wonder why they are circling the drain.. :roll:
    Hence the name DUMBWATER.

I'm not defending the captain, but she does have a couple of agents that should be in the unemployment line. She made the mistake of asking for the gman, she now regrets that. It seems his enitre squad stays in trouble. Why was IA there last week? Interesting, only time will tell.

Toolbelts IA was number 69 last year, I wonder what we are up to this year so far.

You *******s keep guessing on what is going on in Jax. None of you are even close to know what is going on. I am sure you all will keep trying to cause problems but it is not going to work. You remeber this the Capt will be in Jax until she decides she wants to retire, and not before. Anyone that says anything about the Capt. is only jealous of her. You and/or you all are a bunch of piss ants and will always be piss ants. You can't act like a man because you are brainless. So go suck on a green one. If you want to know whats going on in Jax. why don't you have the balls enough to call Tallahassee.

You *******s keep guessing on what is going on in Jax. None of you are even close to know what is going on. I am sure you all will keep trying to cause problems but it is not going to work. You remeber this the Capt will be in Jax until she decides she wants to retire, and not before. Anyone that says anything about the Capt. is only jealous of her. You and/or you all are a bunch of piss ants and will always be piss ants. You can't act like a man because you are brainless. So go suck on a green one. If you want to know whats going on in Jax. why don't you have the balls enough to call Tallahassee.
    Somebody needs to put more food in the bird feeder, that bird is doing backwards loops!! Please hurry before she strokes out..

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Whats happening in Jax
    by Guest on 09/21/10 19:40:57

Guest wrote:

Somebody needs to put more food in the bird feeder, that bird is doing backwards loops!! Please hurry before she strokes out..

Where the hell did this quote come from on this thread????

Quote Originally Posted by just wondering
    Report this postReply with quoteRe: Whats happening in Jax
    by Guest on 09/21/10 19:40:57

Guest wrote:

Where the hell did this quote come from on this thread????
    I did that one time trying to find out if the midget really left to play for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Tallahassee didn't tell me $hit !
    I do like the bird that flys backwards though, I think she's cool.

The bird flying backwards came from the person that walks backwards. This brainless person also walks sideways.

The bird flying backwards came from the person that walks backwards. This brainless person also walks sideways.
    Good comeback LA, do you really think Tony said you fly backwards? :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by guest123456
    I'm not defending the captain, but she does have a couple of agents that should be in the unemployment line. She made the mistake of asking for the gman, she now regrets that. It seems his enitre squad stays in trouble. Why was IA there last week? Interesting, only time will tell.
    This sounds like the other Lt. In Jax talking.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast