hiring - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: hiring

Re: hiring

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What a bunch of idiots. Drive-by inspections are so 1990's. The agents in the know do their inspections by phone. Just remember this - you can get on the bus or you can get off the bus. You cannot stand in front of the bus.
    How bout we throw your stupid ass UNDER THE BUS? :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:
    Kan't we all just git along?
    Rodney

RUN RUN RUN, Do not come to work here it will kill you, slowly but it will kill you. There is nothing to look forward to here, no raise, paying more for health care and paying into our pension. DON'T DO IT!!!

Look... I work my tail off. Have for the 15 years I have been a LEO. So please remember that when you read what I say. This place is a clown outfit for the most part. Sure there are some great people who work hereI would asay about half. The rest though? They come here to get out of doing real police work or any work at all. If you have one ounce of self respect or career ambition don't apply here. I am to the point where I just can't deal with it anymore. It is so bad here that no matter what I do, or how hard I work I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I feel like I am surrounded with self-centered mediocrity! That I am seriously considering taking a $10,000 pay cut to go back to humping it on mids for a mid-level sheriff's office should tell you something about this place.

Whatever you decide to do though... best of luck!
    I don't recall typing this...But I easily could have.

Quote Originally Posted by user name taken
    Look... I work my tail off. Have for the 15 years I have been a LEO. So please remember that when you read what I say. This place is a clown outfit for the most part. Sure there are some great people who work hereI would asay about half. The rest though? They come here to get out of doing real police work or any work at all. If you have one ounce of self respect or career ambition don't apply here. I am to the point where I just can't deal with it anymore. It is so bad here that no matter what I do, or how hard I work I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I feel like I am surrounded with self-centered mediocrity! That I am seriously considering taking a $10,000 pay cut to go back to humping it on mids for a mid-level sheriff's office should tell you something about this place.

Whatever you decide to do though... best of luck!
    I don't recall typing this...But I easily could have.
    My violin is in the shop right now being refinished. As soon as I get it back I'll try to put together an audio post for you. :snicker:

Please come to work here, I need the seniority.

Please come to work here, I need the seniority.
    Senior agent. Very impressive. That a a few bucks will get you a cup of jo. :snicker:

In most cases senior means you outlasted everyone else. Doesn't mean you are smarter or a better agent. Take a look at the current seniority list for proof.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910