Captain America - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Captain America

Re: Captain America

I'm old enough and been here long enough to know I have nothing for him. I see what training is and I see how he plays favorites; it's not right. If you aren't in his special group, you are nobody. Does training really need two retired DOT officers making more now than as consultants than they used to before they retired? One of them did basically nothing before, now we bring that person back? I guess if you think the Captain is "the man" than you must be in the special group that he likes. I know of one officer in particular that gets shafted every time he turns around by the good Captain. Captain is missing out on on some great guys because he can't open his eyes beyond his own group of favorites. Training will be better served after he retires.

says who. you? and you are so Great!!! not. I hope the new guy or gal brings him back just to tee you off. He doesn't need the money, he has more than he will ever spend. He is dedicated to our profession, unlike you piss ant complainers. Go lay infront of a truck.

Says who? You? And you are so great!!! NOT.

Same thing to you... You don't have a clue who I am and you think I should kill myself? Wow, you are most certainly a "Class Act" yourself.

You are an idiot, or maybe just self destructive. I never said go kill yourself you nut job, I said go lay in front of a truck. Isn't that what you dot guys do, lay down on your backs all day, while the rest of us real police chase bad guys. boy, get a life will you. you must really hate your job to react so badly.

No, we don't "lay down in front of trucks", you moron. Laying down in front of a truck would insinuate that you would like me to get run over; it would accomplish nothing for getting my job done. And the more important question how do you know so much about our agency and the Captain if you aren't even DOT? That tells me even more that you don't have a clue what you are talking about. By the way, last I checked, I am the "real police" as much as anyone else and have more authority than most "real police". I guess if I'm not 10-65 Sig 4, or answering a domestic violence call at 3 am, I'm not a real police officer. All is says to me is that I'm smarter.

By the way, if you don't think "bad guys" drive trucks, you might want to take a drug interdiction class of two. When is the last time you found something like this in a car?

http://laist.com/2010/06/25/police_seiz ... _drugs.php

I realize it's not our agency, so don't even try to argue that point. My point is, that truck some drivers work for the some of the aboslute baddest guys around.

Pal, I work midnights in a zone you would call out sick for if you had to work it. You have just insulted all deputy sheriff's by saying it is smarter to work trucks then really save lives every day. when was the last shooting you were in? Have you ever been in the hood, I think not. You would pee your little bdu pants. truck police is all you are and will ever be. what speciality does dot have? OOOOOOOh more truck stuff. get over yourself. you flunked the psy test for any real police work. go hump a scale or something. no wonder the troopers hate you guys. no wonder you keep hiring troopers and fdle slugs to manage you. you need nothing better. wear green one night in my zone and see if you make it back home in one piece. now if yu excuse me, I have a home invasion trial in 4 hours and need to get a little sleep. that home by the way was not a sleeper cabin, but a home in the hood where a 4 yer old little girl got shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Pal, I work midnights in a zone you would call out sick for if you had to work it. You have just insulted all deputy sheriff's by saying it is smarter to work trucks then really save lives every day. when was the last shooting you were in? Have you ever been in the hood, I think not. You would pee your little bdu pants. truck police is all you are and will ever be. what speciality does dot have? OOOOOOOh more truck stuff. get over yourself. you flunked the psy test for any real police work. go hump a scale or something. no wonder the troopers hate you guys. no wonder you keep hiring troopers and fdle slugs to manage you. you need nothing better. wear green one night in my zone and see if you make it back home in one piece. now if yu excuse me, I have a home invasion trial in 4 hours and need to get a little sleep. that home by the way was not a sleeper cabin, but a home in the hood where a 4 yer old little girl got shot.
    Little full of yourself aren't we. A lot of people here have done your job and several others. Being a deputy is not that hard ,I worked with plenty of doornobs doing that too. I bet you have less than 5 years on the way you talk. Don't be a hater because you chose adult baby sitting over other jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by real deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Little full of yourself aren't we. A lot of people here have done your job and several others. Being a deputy is not that hard ,I worked with plenty of doornobs doing that too. I bet you have less than 5 years on the way you talk. Don't be a hater because you chose adult baby sitting over other jobs.
    I agree. You seem QUITE full of yourself. I never insulted your job either. I also work with several ex-deputies and PD guys. They got out because they were sick of dealing with the stuff you are talking about over and over and over. You must be fairly new to be so gung-ho. I believe it takes all of to make this work, there isn't really hate between FHP and us. We tend to disagree quite often, but we all back each other up just the same. Also, I don't know how many times I need to explain politics to you. Now that I realize you are from and SO, I understand why you don't get the way things work here. Let me break it down.

A new govenor gets elected. That govenor then decides which of his biggest contributors/supporters has a police background and gives them the director job. No county elections like you get for the sheriff. In turn, that new director decides to hire all of his buddies when positions come open. Our current colonel has hired at least 2 people he has known for YEARS into high end management positions. You make it sound like "we" do all of this outside hiring; we HATE it, but we can't do anthing about it.

But really, what does this have to do with the captain and why you love him so dearly? If you are from an SO and think we are such big jokes, why the love affair? Also, if you don't think we save live any lives you are sadly mistaken. When an 88,000 lbs rock bucket slams into your family (or anyone elses for that matter) and kills them because someone didn't check the brakes on it and they were ALL out of adustment, who could have helped? Would all of you training and experience working domestics on midnights (which I have worked before too) have helped you save those lives? Would anything of your so called "real police work" have saved the lives? If a tired driver that is operating beyond his hours kills somone, could have you have prevented that? No, you would watch them die. Our job helps to prevent these types of situations. Our life saving is more preventative, that's all. And really, I know several of our guys that have done "actual" life saving. They have saved people from expolding fuels tanks, given CPR at accident scenes, and other things as well. And you ask about shoot outs like every other police officer get in one on a nightly basis. Come one man. Next time you insult someone's job, think before you speak. Is a Windamere PD officer any less of a cop than you just because they work security for the rich people of Orlando? I don't think so. It's all a brotherhood and we should be working together, not tearing each other apart like you have been doing. If you don't see that, than you are just plain missing the point.

The guest that claims to be a deputy/police officer, has really no idea about our job. I only wish I had to spend 6 months in the academy to do this job, however, after the "regular" police academy is over and super cop is in the hood, we still have around 16 weeks of training. Amazing how I always get the "real police" asking me questions and what should they do when I stop a truck with a bald tire? How do you read a log book? What do you mean he is over weight? When does he need a Class A CDL? Mr. DOT Officer, this CMV ran this red light and said he couldn't stop what do you think? I have no problem explaining the CORRECT way to deal with a CMV and in return when I need assistance the "real police" can help me. What this individual doesn't understand is there is no such thing as a "HERO" (the only ones I know of I served with overseas in neighborhhods much worse than any "hood" in the US) and no "I" in team work. I have backed up plenty of LEO's doing the "real police" thing and I have had "real police" back me up doing my "regulator" thing. We all need to work together. So after court find a DOT Officer or Trooper and invite him/her for a cup of coffee or just say "thanks, my family made it off the interstate safe"....

tears......... brought tears to my eyes................... what a bunch! :cry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast