Captain America - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Captain America

Re: Captain America

Hey, I think I just saw your scales on EBAY.

Hey deputy dog...sorry you could not pass our poly or background. I thought about being a deputy one time. Chose DOT I make (3) times what you do now. So, go to the trailer park and take care of :devil: that already!

i doubt you make what i make, just look at our salaries on the sun sentinal page you moron. i could buy and sell your wife.

Doubt dummy, with my OT & Off-Duty I am sure I have smoked your pay. You prolly spend most of your money on child support and trying not to lose that triplewide you live in. For as my wife goes you can have her! You couldnt afford her and she could prolly take you. Most of the guys in green I know are mostly FAT SLOBS on wife number (4) Your prolly out of shape, cant even bench press your bodyweight can you? All those half price doughnuts you been gettin! Now go back to your trailer and kiss all them kids that aint yours good night! Just rember if you need a someone who knows something about that truck you have stop, call us. But as for as me catchin while your driving off-duty cant help you. Sorry your MAD at us that you could not get on...prolly was ur bad credit or maybe wife number(3) bashed you in the back ground! :devil:

This is why you could not lick the boots of Capt. America. You have no taste or class. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth. Nice guy. :P

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

hey, met your wife last night. nice gal. nice rack. us troopers do very well. You'll see when you wear brown. Captain America will look great, then agan, he looks great in anything he wears. yes, i said that. can't help myself. my wife thinks he is sooooo sexy.

Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123