Polygraphs - Page 61
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Polygraphs

Re: Polygraphs

Quote Originally Posted by WHY IS 577 DELETING EVERY SINGLE POST NOW??
    YOU HAVE DELETED EVERY POST FOR THE LAST FEW HOURS AND THEY WERE LEGAL!!
    He's not, I am.

MOD 576

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I still think I COULD CARE LESS> What an office romance or not has to do with job performanace is beyond me. AGAIN WHO CARES ....None of my business or yours. THIS IS SO DUMB

Leave the guy alone. All he has is his OBSESSION and VENDETTA against these two people. He doesn't care about the children involved or he wouldn't keep dragging this on. He is alone in a very lonely place. His only source of pleasure now is to try to hurt people. He will go on and on until it drives him mad. You can tell by his posts and responses that he is on the edge. Let's leave him alone, to his own self-destruction.
    Poor baby,he is not as lonely as you, you are mad at the fact your marriage did not work out, so you too went and had an affair..... and are really bitter and twisted about the whole deal. I can understand why you are mad at me.,... I tried to save my marriage ,... unlike you... who just had sex in a friends house!!! You really happy that you can contribute to your friends divorce. You know me and I know you........ but I WILL win.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

I think I have more than let this thread run it's course. Now it is beating a dead horse. There has been nothing new posted in quite some time, it's just the same stuff being reposted over and over.

I have locked the thread. Any new threads being started related to this incident one MUST contain something new or it will be deleted.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061