Ok people...WTF!...Now we have a policy that DICTATES (hmm..seems to be a fitting word) how we use our social networking sites?!?!?! How much control can an administration have when it comes to your personal life?!?! Can't have a picture of you in your uniform??? i have pictures on mine so that I can share my love of law enforcement with my friends and family!!! i'm proud to be an officer!!! What harm is there in having a picture of myself in uniform posted on my social networking site??!! They say these sites are public domain...I disagree!! If I don't want you seeing what's on my site, there's a reason and the reason doesnt have to be because I have something to hide, it just may be that I don't like you!! That's why there are privacy settings! I know of MANY people, all connected with law enforcement that have a social networking page, some of thsses individuals are "top cops" in their respective agencies and they embrace it! But noooo..not our administration!! They fear it because they are ignorant to it!! that's the bottom line!! Our administration needs to progress in all areas or take a swift exit and allow more progressive thinking individuals to take over the helm! I highly suggest that you DO NOT use any city owned computer for personal use no matter what the reasons!!! And the thing about accessing these sites from cellphones??? LMAO...This administration is off their rockers!!! Of ALL the problems to address in this department they are concerned with this crap!!!! What a joke!!!