Hillbillies R Us
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Hillbillies R Us

Only in Zephyrhills :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafe ... rd/1117690

Times staff
    Posted: Aug 26, 2010 04:06 PM

ZEPHYRHILLS — The ATM ate his debit card. So on the evening of July 10, authorities said, Louis Dotti went about getting it back himself.

The 43-year-old got some scissors from his pickup and used them on the machine at First National Bank of Pasco at 37215 State Road 54 in Zephyrhills, according to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office.

When that failed, he pounded on the machine with his fists, causing $2,182 damage to the ATM, a report states.

Dotti, of 5241 Portland Drive in Zephyrhills, was arrested Wednesday and charged with criminal mischief. This is fifth arrest in Florida, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. His previous arrests were on charges of DUI and driving with a suspended license. He was released from the Pasco County jail Wednesday night on $2,000 bail.

Dotti did not return a call for this story Thursday. A bank official would not comment about what happened or why Dotti's card was stuck in the machine in the first place.

Re: Hillbillies R Us

Ms G I guess people don't act crazy like that in St.Pete! ops:

Actually they don't beat up the machine they just take it. Its funny as heck that he beat it up the machine was so defenseless - LOL --- Ms G

I beat up a snack machine one time. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I beat up a snack machine one time. :devil:
    And you lived to tell about, amazing -- LOL LOL :devil:

You're my hero :devil:

Ms G

I am able to beat the hair off of it.

We don't want to hear about what you "beat" off in your personal time

stupid happens everywhere---- did you read about the man that got something stuck in the vacuum of his pool?

Quote Originally Posted by naah
    stupid happens everywhere---- did you read about the man that got something stuck in the vacuum of his pool?
    That is really old news. I heard that a long time ago. You men are always getting your "thing" stuck in something -- LOL LOL LOL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naah
    That is really old news. I heard that a long time ago. You men are always getting your "thing" stuck in something -- LOL LOL LOL LOL
    At least the pool vacuum is sure to be clean and without the putrid odor of wet dog fur. The vacuum is not wide as a cave. Best of all, the vacuum doesn't lie about you and then stalk you like a certifiable fruit loop.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast