Director of FDLE? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Director of FDLE?

If you notice, MS plays both sides of the fence when it come to illegal aliens. In 04 election he was in tight with the hispanic community and they would actually go out and get legal aliens registered as Rep. to vote for him. I'm not talking a couple of dozens of hispanics being registered, I'm talking hundreds. Hispanics invited MS to various functions to get his name out there. But, when it came to the Rep. Committee and non-hispanic voters, he made some tough statements against illegals, this did upset the hispanic community as every legal hispanic has friends or relatives who are illegal. After talking tough on illegals, MS would tell his hispanic supporters, that he would only take action against illegals if they violated the law, not counting being illegals in the first place.

There is another possibility...I heard that Mike, Rick and Cecile are going to do a Hair Club For Men commercial or form a Blue Man Group or star as Uncle Fester and his two brothers in an up-coming remake of The Adams Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you notice, MS plays both sides of the fence when it come to illegal aliens. In 04 election he was in tight with the hispanic community and they would actually go out and get legal aliens registered as Rep. to vote for him. I'm not talking a couple of dozens of hispanics being registered, I'm talking hundreds. Hispanics invited MS to various functions to get his name out there. But, when it came to the Rep. Committee and non-hispanic voters, he made some tough statements against illegals, this did upset the hispanic community as every legal hispanic has friends or relatives who are illegal. After talking tough on illegals, MS would tell his hispanic supporters, that he would only take action against illegals if they violated the law, not counting being illegals in the first place.
    LEE COUNTY SHERIFF MIKE SCOTT SPEAKS AT MCDC MEETING

Sheriff Mikes Scott's presentation was an informative as well as an eye opening experience. He informed us of the limited authority local law enforcement has in the stemming of illegal immigration. Of particular interest was the Delegation of Immigration Authority, Section 287(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act program. His deputies are attending this training session. This will help speed the processing of illegals in our jails.

He advised us to keep E-mailing and calling our elected officials demanding they secure the borders. He emphasized that is the first step to fix our ever increasing illegal alien problem.
    http://www.minutemanhq.com/state/read.p ... ter=FL&sid

LEE COUNTY SHERIFF MIKE SCOTT SPEAKS AT MCDC MEETING

Sheriff Mikes Scott's presentation was an informative as well as an eye opening experience. He informed us of the limited authority local law enforcement has in the stemming of illegal immigration. Of particular interest was the Delegation of Immigration Authority, Section 287(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act program. His deputies are attending this training session. This will help speed the processing of illegals in our jails.

He advised us to keep E-mailing and calling our elected officials demanding they secure the borders. He emphasized that is the first step to fix our ever increasing illegal alien problem.
    http://www.minutemanhq.com/state/read.p ... ter=FL&sid
    This comment just had to have been written by MS or one of his staff. Still doesn't resolve the fact that MS used hispanics for his own personal gain, just like he did with the police and fire unions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12