Perfect example of how pathetic things have become - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Perfect example of how pathetic things have become

Thank you Mr. Perfect!

Hey Monster Garage could you please figure out how this board works and refrain from attributing quotes from me that I did'nt make. Check out the previous post on this thread and you will see what I mean, hopefully. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TBbuccaneer40
    Thank you Mr. Perfect!
    And thank you for reaffirming my point about your attitude. I detect sarcasm on your part. I know I am not perfect. In fact, I said that the next call you get would be the last one. That is a mistake right there.

Watch your mailbox though.

Thank you Mr. Perfect!
    If you didn't want an answer to your question, you shouldn't have asked the question.

Maybe I'm just over reacting a bit. At the same time its a very frustrating the process, when your near the end of it and your confronted on something that has already been addressed. but then again it is there job to find the right person, even though I've made mistakes before but I've never been in trouble my whole life, not even a speeding ticket. I've learned from my mistakes, that's all that matters. If I don't make it on because of that one, well I guess it wasn't meant to be and just move on. I won't quit in my pursuit of a career in law enforcement.

the first thing you will learn at SOT is the little Creed,,, As hillsborough County Sheriffs Office recruit, Will shall be persons of honor and interigty. We will not LIE CHEAT or bring discredit to this office or tolorate any person who does.. Think about it.. By what you did fit this not judging you but this is wait recruitment is all about now...........

Maybe I'm just over reacting a bit. At the same time its a very frustrating the process, when your near the end of it and your confronted on something that has already been addressed. but then again it is there job to find the right person, even though I've made mistakes before but I've never been in trouble my whole life, not even a speeding ticket. I've learned from my mistakes, that's all that matters. If I don't make it on because of that one, well I guess it wasn't meant to be and just move on. I won't quit in my pursuit of a career in law enforcement.

I am sure your BI is wondering why you gave the guy a urine sample when you are not even close enough to the person to remember their name.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe

I am sure your BI is wondering why you gave the guy a urine sample when you are not even close enough to the person to remember their name.

I really honestly can't remember his whole name, just his first. It was just something that happened during the first month I was with this company. It was a guy I was working under and I wanted to make a good impression. Though stupid, I did it. I learned from it and moved on. But yes, I can see why someone would question why can't I remember his name if I was close enough to give him a urine sample. But why would they want a name? Do they want to see if you would give someone up?

Then be open and honest with your BI and when ever you take a poly. Something like that is no big deal, but it can become one if it looks like you are hiding something by being vague. It is up to you to prove to the BI that you are not hiding something by trying to provide enough information as possible. You let them decide what is relevant and what is not.

And yes, if the guy was on probation, and you knew you could be arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    Hey Monster Garage could you please figure out how this board works and refrain from attributing quotes from me that I did'nt make. Check out the previous post on this thread and you will see what I mean, hopefully. Thanks.
    I dont think I did, but then I dont have your three years of online *****ing experience so I could be wrong.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast