Tolbert - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tolbert

Re: Tolbert

stand by, will post the rest soon

Does this Tolbert work for DEP/DLE ?????

If so,what does he do ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by 87864590

He is now a LT with DEP under Cave. These two destroy all they touch. BEWARE I am sure that they are trying to keep his employment quite due to this IA. You should also know the Greg Gibson is fully aware of all this and they hired tolbert any way.

Scott Peters- What's the matter? Is the world out to get you again?

Merge and purge these worthless and redundant state agencies. All of the in fighting and the gypsy cops that bounce from agency to agency spreading their wrath. Please Mr. Congressman, when it coems to state law enforcement agencies MERGE and PURGE

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Mr. Congressman
    Merge and purge these worthless and redundant state agencies. All of the in fighting and the gypsy cops that bounce from agency to agency spreading their wrath. Please Mr. Congressman, when it coems to state law enforcement agencies MERGE and PURGE
    P.S. Mr Congressman, please make it mandatory that anyone who is unable to spell or complete a proper sentence be forced to go back to school regardless of their age.

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Mr. Congressman
    Dear Mr Congressman, please get rid of City and County cops. There are jurisdictional issues with them, infighting, and gypsy cops that bounce from agency to agency spreading their wrath. Please Mr Congressman, when it comes to City and County law enforcement, merge and purge.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

He is now a LT with DEP under Cave. These two destroy all they touch. BEWARE I am sure that they are trying to keep his employment quite due to this IA. You should also know the Greg Gibson is fully aware of all this and they hired tolbert any way.

I don't know an agency that would hire anyone that was under internal investigation. In fact, I know a DEP officer applicant that was put on hold until his internal was complete. You might be mistaken. However, if you aren't mistaken, it is more cronyism. It gets pretty disgusting after awhile. After all it is not what you know, it is who you know. Was this position put up for DEP officers to try for?

Quote Originally Posted by Observation

I don't know an agency that would hire anyone that was under internal investigation. In fact, I know a DEP officer applicant that was put on hold until his internal was complete. You might be mistaken. However, if you aren't mistaken, it is more cronyism. It gets pretty disgusting after awhile. After all it is not what you know, it is who you know. Was this position put up for DEP officers to try for?
    Of course it was not put out for all internal people to apply.

Actually I do seem to recall Mona sending out an announcement. I heard no one put in but dont know for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Observation

Of course it was not put out for all internal people to apply.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast