Special Privileges (PSA Edition) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Special Privileges (PSA Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by BACK ON POINT
    You guys got off point, which was should this "dispatcher" been offered the position of PSA. My answer is a big fat HELL NO. If you can't cut it as the position that the chief made the staff hire you for, then you should be cut. Other dispatchers do their jobs and have to cut it or they get written up. But one person's definition as fair is not another. One dispatcher from Big Cypress was the worst dispatcher in the history of dispatchers and instead of being fired she was transferred to nights, and then taken out of dispatched while being investigated, and then just transferred to the best position in the tribe. Working 8-5 Monday thru Thursday excluding holidays of course. If I knew that all it took was sucking at my job I would have started a long time ago. Oh and her investigation was bull shizzat too. On a recorded line she said "I can't stand these mother****ers" and nothing was done about it cause it was said that the officers on duty that day where not offended by what she said, but they were never even spoken to about the issue. Like I said "fair" to one person isn't the same to others.
    This goes on a lot. Who is responsible?

That is the dumbest question I have ever heard. If you have to ask that question you obviously do not pay attention to anything at SPD.

Quote Originally Posted by BACK ON POINT
    That is the dumbest question I have ever heard. If you have to ask that question you obviously do not pay attention to anything at SPD.
    I'm sorry, some of us are blind. The brass blow so much smoke. Really believe it will change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12