ALL NMB EMPLOYEES - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: ALL NMB EMPLOYEES

They couldnt just leave well enough alone.............I hope Baker sues the pants off this council. They are so stupid. You asked him for a balanced budget and he gave you one, he brought in millions of dollars in revenue, he got the numbers for the cencus which will give the city 6 to 8 million dollars in December, yet you fire him. Great Cause! Oh I forgot you fired him after he notified the state attorneys office and Tallahassee about your wrongdoings. You people are so STUPID! This guy has such a case of Whisle Blowing Retaliation, its rediculous. Kreamer, Pierre and Smith, you have NO business running a city. Lets see an interior designer (what a joke), a realtor and someone who speaks and acts like he just left the 79 St Immigration Center is deciding what is good for this city. I hate to break it to you guys, but you are doing a horrible job and the citizens know. I know the STP's are happy, but they are the not majority of how this city feels. You will pay in the future for your mistakes. Hopefully you get what you deserve when the emails are reviewed by the investigators about the Sunshine Violations.

Looks like the counsel is being ran by the ladies these days because no matter what the men say its in one ear and out the other. I consider julien to be a lady anyway becasue he has no marbles between his legs and agrees with what ever the other women say. i didn't like the manager, but i'll take him over any of the other jacks sitting in those seats.

All I can say is RETIRE, RETIRE, RETIRE if you can do so, because its only gonna get worst. And now that they have a puppet at the City Manager position, get ready for all those cuts to go into affect. NMB is now Miami Gardens east so be prepared and protect yourselves. GEORGIA HERE I COME !!!

Why should they cut the ppolice departments salaries? They didnt cut anyone elses salaries (City Attorney, New City Manager, City Clerk). What the Blue Collar Workers should be cut who risk thier lives out there? I dont think so. Just make sure you keep giving them 100% even if they cut your salary by however many % right? You get what you pay for, remember that Council. You have a balanced budget, NO cuts are necessary! Stop listening to the morons that come up and speak! They are not the majority of how the citizens feel. The citizens will pay for all your moronic decisions down the road!

All you have to do is watch the four hour council meeting where nothing was acomplished. That says it all. Four hours of arguing and crying by the two idiots in the first two seats. No city business was adressed during the entire meeting. All I saw were certain council members who seemed to be very upset that their dirty back door dealings were exposed. Isn't that right kreamer and bumble bee? You two are sad excuses for council members and just make fools of yourselves up there. Same goes for the rest of you people minus derose. He's the only one up there capable of looking himself in the mirror. You fire klopp and hire baker who does a good job for you but doesn't go along with your back door dealings to screw the police department and then exposes your dirty dealings so you fire him. Talk about the inmates running the asylum. You people are all crazy and the once great city of nmb is being ruined by your distorted and dirty actions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345