dispatch

Thread: dispatch

dispatch

I would like to know the officer's opinion about dispatch going to LCSO.

Re: dispatch

Quote Originally Posted by no one
    I would like to know the officer's opinion about dispatch going to LCSO.
    The whole department needs to go with the county. Dispatch is a start. There might and I stress might be 2 or 3 dispatchers that are OK but the rest....well just listen to them on the radio and you can paint your own picture of the celebration when the news came that dispatch was going. Hopefully the whole department will eventually go green. What great leadership the pd has. Let's see 50 people on admin and 10 in patrol....well not exactly those numbers but definitely "top heavy". Seems the road gets the shi**y end of it, especially when short handed the admin boys and girl go home at 7. Kinda off the subject but does anyone know what the Lieutenant positions entail? Still trying to figure that one out, but I know promises were made. Curious of how the positions was sold to the council that those slots were needed,when the vacancies in patrol can't be filled.One must think that Clermont is not suffering as bad in these tough economic times as they would like the public to believe. :roll: