free coffee
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: free coffee

free coffee

Why do cops get free coffee :?:

Re: free coffee

For the same reason fire fighters get free coffee.

Now, how many licks does it ake to get to the center of a tootsie roll lolly pop :?:

You should ask the store managers and employess the question, we dont ask for free coffee, they wont let us pay for it.

Besides, when was your last pay raise. Bet it was less than three years ago...

I worked 7-11 many years ago. Cops aren't the only ones who get free coffee. The delivery guys got free coffee/soda and so do a lot of the regular customers. It's a common practice just to show a little appreciation to people. And it keeps them coming back.

Why do pimps get ....uhhh...never mind.

because if something happens they will have favortism towards the store staff, it is a trade off. just go by the circle k on santa barbra, the cops are always getting stuff for free and that store never gets robbed.

I think every one should get free coffee, that way it is good for everyone.

Arguable, it is a moral issue. If the sheriff or police chief allow it, it is OK. I know of many industries that get things at no cost related to the profession. Times are hard and this has been an industry standard for a long time. I know most cops are financially having hard times, good luck with budget.

I have never heard of free soda ever being an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why do cops get free coffee :?:

If you and I were doctors your family would get free treatment from me, and vice versa....money is not the only thing that has value in this world.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast