Caution middle school children at play

Caution middle school children at play

I'm sorry, but this sounds like a middle school girls locker room.

A lot of crying, whining and rumors.

Sorry you never got that promotion, sorry you don't pass the grade. So jealous of those above you, and a perfect anonymous Forum to complain on, while you hide there behind the curtains, little girls or cowards ,your choice!

Very sad bunch of malcontents. You have good jobs, benefits and stature, but getting into Command position, means being better.Respect those above you, they did better than you on tests, they have more education, and the citizenry of PBC are more than content!
    You are whistling into the wind, no one hears you, just a few crybabies here.
    I actually feel sorry for you, if nasty posting, is your life.

There is a great big world out there, grab it and enjoy, otherwise you will be a lonely fart one day, talking to yourself, wondering where your life went.

Re: Caution middle school children at play

Quote Originally Posted by Proud to be Deputy in PBC.

Sorry you never got that promotion, sorry you don't pass the grade. So jealous of those above you, and a perfect anonymous Forum to complain on, while you hide there behind the curtains, little girls or cowards ,your choice!

Very sad bunch of malcontents. You have good jobs, benefits and stature, but getting into Command position, means being better.Respect those above you, they did better than you on tests, they have more education, and the citizenry of PBC are more than content!

There is a great big world out there, grab it and enjoy, otherwise you will be a lonely fart one day, talking to yourself, wondering where your life went.
    Wish you were a Deputy in PBC - If you don't like what people are writing about you..........Stop reading the posts that are written about you.

Yes sir Mr. Staff , you are right , just do our job and keep our mouth's shut , let me put my blinder glasses on, and my robot chip in my head . Waite , I forgot my T-shirt that say's I respect you , and I am so blessed I can work for you . Your facts are a little off , you statement about "making the grade" on a promotion, making the grade really means 'making the campaign donation list " .As far as your other statement "little girls , cowards , and crying , sounds hauntingly familiar with mahogany row filled with the double dipper old farts.

ROFL!!!!

If your unhappy with the SO please feel free to quit at any time......I am sure you can be replaced....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If your unhappy with the SO please feel free to quit at any time......I am sure you can be replaced....
    As can everyone, pal. No one extraordinary here...

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    As can everyone, pal. No one extraordinary here...
    you are wrong , the FOG is extraordinary , just ask him .

DUMP THE CURRENT SHERIFF AND HIS GOOFY CHEF DOUBLE-DIPPING BUNKY. IMPEACH THEM. CALL A PRESS CONFERENCE. GIT 'ER DONE!!!

I want recommendations of best Phoenix kindergarten for my son. Please help me for goor results.
    Phoenix kindergarten