Laurie Van Dusen To Command Palm Beach Gardens PD?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Laurie Van Dusen To Command Palm Beach Gardens PD?

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT? HASN'T SHE HAD ENOUGH, I KNOW WE HAVE! THIS LADY NEEDS TO RETIRE ONCE AND FOR ALL. SHE AND HUBBY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH 6 DIGIT PENSIONS AND "DROP MONEY" YET? HOW GREEDY ARE YOU? REMEBER THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU LAURIE. SHE IS ALREADY A "SHOE IN" ACCORDING TO SOURCES, WILLING TO LEAVE HER ALREADY CUSHY JOB AT THE LAB HERE AT THE PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE THAT OUR BOY RIC GOT FOR HER AND HUBBY RUNNING I.A. NO WONDER THE TAX PAYERS HAVE HAD ENOUGH! EVEN THOUGH I AM PRO LAW ENFORCEMENT REALLY CAN'T SAY I BLAME THEM!

Re: Laurie Van Dusen To Command Palm Beach Gardens PD?

Boy I feel sorry for those guys, she is one pain in the ASS!

Hey, we here at PBSO would be happy to see her go! Heck I say give her more money just to get rid of her!

SHE NEEDS TO RETIRE ONCE AND FOR ALL. TO GIVE HERSELF AND EVERYBODY ELSE A BREAK IN LIFE. DOESN'T SHE HAVE ANY GRANDKIDS TO GO TAKE CARE OF? ANYTHING?

As long as she's finally out of West Palm PD and on to control the PBSO I am happy! The guys in Gardens won't be though when she parades in there! It will be a whole new "Wake Up" call for them, and probably change that sleepy hollow department forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardens In For Treat
    As long as she's finally out of West Palm PD and on to control the PBSO I am happy! The guys in Gardens won't be though when she parades in there! It will be a whole new "Wake Up" call for them, and probably change that sleepy hollow department forever.
    Don't kid yourself, she will run circles around those rookies over there! maybe teach them a thing or more about police work!

What now she's got to come bug the Shi* out of us like she did West Palm And PBSO? Great! I spoke with Cink and he confirmed ONE BIG PAIN IN THE ASS!

VOTE TO KEEP THAT CUN* OUT OF HERE!

VD we don't need your know it all attitude in here we have enough of that already and take ODELL with you.

Are we talking about Laurie never made a physical arrest Van Duesen? The homicide commander who wanted to have a dog interviewed in a major homicide case? The slueth that called NASA to retrieve satelite video because she "knew" they must have recorded a murder that occurred inside an apt. ?? The same brave officer that locked herself in a storage closet when she was informed of her transfer from her dek job to road patrol. The same ego maniac who calls the press and self promotes her greatness to any camera that is rolling. The same genius who lives in a house similar to the homes on "Hoarders" because she suffers from acute OCD. Sounds like PBG did GREAT due dilligence in order to consider this walking freak show!!!!!! Way to go PBG Residents run for your lives!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast