GLENN WESTCOTT FOR SHERIFF

GLENN WESTCOTT FOR SHERIFF

I will be supporting Glenn Westcott for Sheriff in 2012. Glenn, a former PBSO employee, will have competant administrative personnel to accomplish his ambitions for the department. Jeff Lauer will be Undersheriff and I will be Colonel. What a fabulous staff to propel PBSO forward. Stay tuned for updates forthcoming.

Re: GLENN WESTCOTT FOR SHERIFF

Yeah ok, sounds great, an idiot and the mouth of district 1, ohh you mean the former mouth of district 1 who steals from the little leauge lol lol, that will be a great staff. Maybe we should even get ANDREW SCOTT to run for undersheriff while we are at it. LOL LOL :evil: :evil:

Re: GLENN WESTCOTT FOR SHERIFF

And when are you planning on announcing your band of merry mens affiliation with Pat Aharra????

Unregistered

No way

Quote Originally Posted by ;1553396
    And when are you planning on announcing your band of merry mens affiliation with Pat Aharra????
    I happen to know Glenn. Great cop and not a politician at all. He would never want the job nor would he drop his values. I just saw this. Glenn will LOL when I tell Home about this. As for him being the “mouth of Dist 1” why don’t you walk up to him and say that to his face? He was 10-8 always and you’re a coward for even posting this garbage.

Unregistered
    ass ****er protector, the khayehmall