Does Bill Dunaske work for MGPD? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Response

I am the one that posted the below back in 2010. Dunaske isn't getting fired. He did nothing wrong. The guy is a good leader and a good cop. The haters can all piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by ;1557287
    I work for MGPD and I work with Bill. Yes he makes a lot of arrests. That is his prerogative. The guy handles calls too. If he wants to arrest everyone then go for it. As long as you help the squad by handling calls, which he does. If you want to go out and make arrests and write tickets then do it. If you don’t then don’t. But stop *****ing about someone that does. Why do you care what Bill does?? I don’t. I don’t care what you do either. Just back me up when I need you and handle your area. The rest I don’t care.

It disgusts me that we would air our dirty laundry in public and personally attack someone on the internet for the world to see. Are you kidding me? If you have a problem with him then tell it to his face. Same goes for anyone else, tell it to their face if you have a problem with them. Grow a pair of balls.

We deal with enough bullshit from the “sheeple” public. We don’t need to great it for one another. We need to stop working against one another and work together. We are all in this together and should want to make this place the best that it can be.

So go out there and do the right thing. Stop worrying about what everyone else does. If everyone looked into the mirror and said “What mistakes am I making? How can I correct them? How can I make this a better place?” then we would be getting somewhere. How many times do we need to be told about the proper way to do something? Know the rules. Follow them. I am sick of dealing with the same stupidity and the same incompetence for the past 3 years. From dispatch to officers, when are you people going to get it? When?

The department likes tickets and arrests. We all know that. I personally don’t agree that we should be judged by stats but that’s the way it is. I certainly think assigning someone to detectives because they make 50 arrests a month is foolish. You need to look at the big picture.

I make mistakes, we all do, but lets go out there and do our best. All for one and one for all. Stand together or hang alone. We need to stick together and build solidarity and unity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dunaske isn't getting fired. He did nothing wrong. The guy is a good leader and a good cop. The haters can all piss off.
    Dunaske did nothing wrong??? You clearly haven't seen the videos of him arresting QUICKSTOP employees inside the store!! Yall are completely delusional if you think he's a good guy. Your department broke 20x more laws than the people illegally harassed at QUICKSTOP. Anyone with anything to good to say about Dunaske is a 110% scumbag.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dunaske did nothing wrong??? You clearly haven't seen the videos of him arresting QUICKSTOP employees inside the store!! Yall are completely delusional if you think he's a good guy. Your department broke 20x more laws than the people illegally harassed at QUICKSTOP. Anyone with anything to good to say about Dunaske is a 110% scumbag.
    Says the scumbag!

Unregistered
    Like him or not he was there for any cop that needed him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123