Does Bill Dunaske work for MGPD?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does Bill Dunaske work for MGPD?

Does a guy named Bill Dunaske work for your agency?

Re: Does Bill Dunaske work for MGPD?

Yes.

Yes and he is worthless. A veteran cop without a clue on what's going or how to do the job. :snicker:

That guy uses no discetion. He would lock up a spanish or black guy for spiting on the sidewalk. Under cover clan memeber! At lease 3 to 5 guys a night. Im sure he will get a det position very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    That guy uses no discetion. He would lock up a spanish or black guy for spiting on the sidewalk. Under cover clan memeber! At lease 3 to 5 guys a night. Im sure he will get a det position very soon!
    Now everyone knows how you get to be a detective in MGPD..you gotta write tickets!!! hahahaha...I hope the guys & gals in his squad are setting him straight if people feel this way about him...can't be afraid to tell people to their face that they're a shit cop..

Now everyone knows how you get to be a detective in MGPD..you gotta write tickets!!! hahahaha...I hope the guys & gals in his squad are setting him straight if people feel this way about him...can't be afraid to tell people to their face that they're a shizzat cop..
    I hope someone said something to him because there are officers talking all over the department about him. I never met him and don't want to anytime soon. Unfortantly I probably will because I work in the det division and my major likes those type of knuckle heads.

Well soon as they piss me off I'm out of hear. I'm just trying get my six!

OMG!!! A cop that writes tickets!!! Locks up 3 or 4 dirtbags a night!!! Is aggressive and seems to be a cop's cop??? What the hell is the world coming to?

It's cool that he's making a name pissing off idiots like the ones on this post. I sense a little jealousy. Did he take your prom date away from you in school? Probably wasn't too hard to do.

Hey here's another news flash you might want to slam on...
    I hear there's a firefighter around here who actually enjoys putting water on fire! Holy SH*T!! That must make you crazy. I bet his fellow shift partners must hate him.
    Or this friggin pizza guy I know who has the balls to make a damn good pizza and enjoys doing it. What a jerk he must be!

I guess he is finally defending himself! No prob guy but you slam your squad with radio calls while you play top cop. Don't worry your Sgt loves you. It doesn't matter what your peers think. I heard you got six unrelated arrest in one night but all the arrest were like open beer, loitering and shopping carts. Thanks for saving the Gardens single handed! Keep up the great work!

Dam haters is right! BD is a hard working officer that keeps busy and stays proactive. The problem here is all these old timer lazy cops running around that are afraid to do their job. You do what they ask and don't ask questions. Everyone does what they need to do to get the big merit raise. Your a fool if you don't. The bottom line here is that BD must be making you look bad! Not one of you got the balls to say something to his face so it doesn't matter anyway! Stop being lazy and do what you should be doing. It's not like your solving the crimes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

First off learn how to spell and use proper grammar. "Discretion" "least"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast