Sergeant test - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sergeant test

Re: Sergeant test

YES-YES-YES- HELLO EVERYONE, I SEE THAT THE FBI AND FDLE ALONG WITH THE IRS ARE CHECKING ON THE REAL CROOKS AND LIEING TRIBAL PEOPLE AND POLICE COMMAND STAFF, DONT WORRY WILL, YOUR NEXT, KEEP TRYING TO BUILD THAT BACKGROUND OF PAPER IN YOUR FILE THAT MAKES (YOU FEEL) LIKE YOU LOOK GOOD.

YOUR NEXT..AND YOU WILL LOOSE IT ALL, ALTHOUGH YOU KEEP A TITLE, WE ALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE.

WHEN I FIRST STARTED WORKING HERE YEARS AGO FOR YOU , U BROUGHT 16 PEOPLE AND PROMOTED ALL OF THEM, AND YET U STILL ARE DOING SO. (THAT ALONE SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW) BUT DONT WORRY OLD FRIEND, YOUR DAYS WILL CHANGE SOON, THEN MAYBE THE PD WILL BE A DECENT HOUNEST PLACE TO WORK.

AFTER GETTING RID OF THE COMMAND STAFF TRASH THAT YOU BROUGHT HERE.

THOSE WHO ARE SMART WILL LEAVE NOW BEFORE THEY MESS UP YOUR RECORD OR FILE TO HARM YOU, TRUST ME IF LITTLE WILLY GETS THE CHANCE HE WILL GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO DAMAGE ANYONE. HEY WILL, U STILL BONDING OUT TRIBAL MEMBERS THAT GET ARRESTED, HOW ABOUT THE TIME I WAS IN A FIGHT WITH THREE TRIBAL MEMBERS AND ASKED FOR A BACK UP, U WERE THE ONLY ONE 10-8, BUT TOO SCARED TO COME HELP A FELLOW OFFICER DUE TO THE FAMILY INVOLVED.

ISNT THAT NEGLECT OF DUTY OR FAILURE TO ACT, IM SURE THERES SOME KIND OF WRONG DOING OR POLICY THAT U VIOLATED. THIS IS THE THINGS U DO N GET AWAY WITH. THINK YOUR ABOVE THE LAW HUGH?

DONT WORRY KARMA IS COMING.

Wow...do you think you should be promoted?? Based on your language skills....you need to return to school!!

no, never, I never want to here at this JOKE of a place, unlike u I do not need a little patch or metal pin to make me feel like a man or real cop!

Besides, I can write as i please here without someone reading it ten times, then adding thier two cents worth and making me put fasle things in a report like it has always been here, this is not a SPD report! only the facts and truth! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by little indian bear
    no, never, I never want to here at this JOKE of a place, unlike u I do not need a little patch or metal pin to make me feel like a man or real cop!

Besides, I can write as i please here without someone reading it ten times, then adding thier two cents worth and making me put fasle things in a report like it has always been here, this is not a SPD report! only the facts and truth! :evil:
    No wonder everyone was mandated to take report writing

Lightbulb Re: Sergeant test

[quote=Smack the Fish]
    Quote Originally Posted by "little indian bear":3qxwe5ol

No wonder everyone was mandated to take report writing[/quote:3qxwe5ol]
    Thats funny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12