Vote No to PENDERGRASS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Vote No to PENDERGRASS

Cecil is about a bad of an apple as they come. He has never been more than a mooching patrolfreak who didn't even work when he was here, except to screw us all.

Now he's running for Commisioner? Really? Well, let me ask everyone this - how does a retired patrolman drive a Mercedes? How does a patrolman have two houses?

Someone was on the take, and still is.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCecil
    Cecil is about a bad of an apple as they come. He has never been more than a mooching patrolfreak who didn't even work when he was here, except to screw us all.

Now he's running for Commisioner? Really? Well, let me ask everyone this - how does a retired patrolman drive a Mercedes? How does a patrolman have two houses?

Did you graduate 6th grade? Moron.

The phrase "actions speak louder than words" is in play with the association between Cecil and Mike Scott. On face value, Mike made it look as if he and Cecil were at odds over union votes last year, not so, they had a plan and it worked. Only now is it clear that it was in the bag for Mike Scott, no union. Cecil is now getting Mike's support, think about it, does it make sense, nope. Cecil is a user, Mike is a user and we got used. Perhaps it is a good thing we did get used, now we need a true union, one that is for us. With men like this looking out for themselves, we must have protection in a union.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The phrase "actions speak louder than words" is in play with the association between Cecil and Mike Scott. On face value, Mike made it look as if he and Cecil were at odds over union votes last year, not so, they had a plan and it worked. Only now is it clear that it was in the bag for Mike Scott, no union. Cecil is now getting Mike's support, think about it, does it make sense, nope. Cecil is a user, Mike is a user and we got used. Perhaps it is a good thing we did get used, now we need a true union, one that is for us. With men like this looking out for themselves, we must have protection in a union.
    Going with PBA would have been a huge mistake for LCSO. We need a union that is not affiliated with command staff. Vote IUPA.

[quote="Guest"]The is the most ignorant statement I've heard thus far this year. How could Cecil have thrown the vote, if the deputies were voting!! Do you think things through, or just type whatever nonsense comes to mind? Yeah, I think we would be much better off voting for Brian Bigelow (asking for 10 percent pay cuts) or **** Ripp (the construction Tycoon, " We need to right-size" Lee County government consistent with our ever-changing economy and population"). http://www.****ripp.com/Issues.html Brian Bigelow, Frank Mann, and **** Ripp are not hiding the fact that they are in favor of cutting pay and benefits for public employees.

give me a f in break-The ripster HAS had 2 bankruptcies the last 20 yrs-every 10 yrs you can file and that's exactly what he did-blamed one of them on the union who came in and made his payroll jump then filed AGAIN down here-he is NOT getting my vote and Bigalow and Mann always vote no on our budgets-and Cecil-nuff said-no way in h e double toothpics will I ever vote for him-haven't voted for him and his little ideas and won't vote 3 weeks either so there's onoly 1 left-a union member-haas

Cecil is a has-been who allows a corrupted sheriff to put him in power - or at least try to.

Maybe Mike and Cecil can sit down and enjoy those fat pancakes together while the pigs get slaughtered.

NO to Cecil. And in 2012, NO to Mike.

Yes to IUPA.

Some facts to digest right from the Lee Elections website- contribution, expenditure list for Mr. Pendergrass:
    4/2/2010 Michael Scott
    North Fort Myers, FL 33917 Individual Sheriff, Lee County Check $250.00
    (wow they really made up quick after the war of words in the media over the November PBA vote and campaign drive)
    http://www.precinctfind.com/cand_lee2.html
    interesting reading the PDF documents. Makes good money retired and has nice assets listed on his qualifying reports.

If you go back and read through donations and expenditures from the sheriff's report in 2008 (listed below), it is interesting reading. Kind of a who's who list of favors. Quite a lot of names on there match Cecil's contribution list, go figure. What else is interesting is that many of the businesses that gave money to the sheriff's campaign do business with the agency. That sounds like a huge conflict of interest. How do we know our budgeted money is being used wisely and not just as payback for political endorsement? This is one of the items IUPA will uncover with a detailed thorough forensic accounting review of our budget. No wonder the sheriff doesn't want the union here, among other reasons.
    It's all public record. http://www.precinctfind.com/pdf_fl_l...tt_Sheriff.PDF

It is called hard work everyday and saving you fool. That is why you always will be a scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by day shift

It is called hard work everyday and saving you fool. That is why you always will be a scumbag

OK...thanks for your input Cecil. You lost move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12