Ride along info??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ride along info???

[quote=Guest_01]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Grammar Rookie":1m2etakk
    Your grammatical errors prevent you from riding along with our agency. You seem more along the speed of agencies in North Florida or maybe Georgia.
    Your kidding me right? because my grammar on a simple forum prevents me from riding along this was the answer in respond??? :?

Let's see if you understand this "you ****ing FAIL therefor go suck a fat one"![/quote:1m2etakk]

Yeah thats the response we would expect from someone looking to do a ride along? Better yet some Leo's are still trying to assist this person with obtaining the proper form for still doing a ride along?? Let me answer your question for ya "Guest 1"............with that type of attitude I am sure you will get a ride along soon enough................IN THE BACK SEAT! Grow up son.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest_01
    Quote Originally Posted by "Grammar Rookie":3f6ek1ta
    Your grammatical errors prevent you from riding along with our agency. You seem more along the speed of agencies in North Florida or maybe Georgia.
    Your kidding me right? because my grammar on a simple forum prevents me from riding along this was the answer in respond??? :?

Let's see if you understand this "you ****ing FAIL therefor go suck a fat one"!
    Yeah thats the response we would expect from someone looking to do a ride along? Better yet some Leo's are still trying to assist this person with obtaining the proper form for still doing a ride along?? Let me answer your question for ya "Guest 1"............with that type of attitude I am sure you will get a ride along soon enough................IN THE BACK SEAT! Grow up son.[/quote:3f6ek1ta]

Who's "WE"? I'm sorry are you a LEO? I don't think so i honestly don't even think most of the post's in this thread aren't even cops.....So no one cares about your opinion so GTFO...SON!!!

Who's "WE"? I'm sorry are you a LEO? I don't think so i honestly don't even think most of the post's in this thread aren't even cops.....So no one cares about your opinion so GTFO...SON!!![/quote]

LMFAO :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rookie
    shame on you for belittleing this sixth grader who is looking for a ride

while he's in the car you could give him grammar and spelling lessons

Dang it man. All this yappin' about spelling and grammer over someone wantin' some info about how to ride along for a shift. As long as a potential recruit has common sence and intestinal fortitude I could give a rats fart if they can spell or phrase things properly. We can help them with that. Which would YOU rather have. A squad partner that knows the job and has good police skills or a squad partner that can write a well worded and gramatically correct report about the butt kickin' or worse that you took.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Are you a deputy sheriff?? OK then STFU and GTFO!!

I agree with Nitely Blog OP only ask simple question you kids in here are worse then 6th grader's all this could have been prevented from LEO's ONLY!

[quote=Stupid Kids]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Grammar Rookie":36ba22uh

Are you a deputy sheriff?? OK then STFU and GTFO!!

I agree with Nitely Blog OP only ask simple question you kids in here are worse then 6th grader's all this could have been prevented from LEO's ONLY![/quote:36ba22uh]

Don't you love it when someone with absolutely no sense of humor gets all riled up?

:wink:

Geeze no wonder why people call you guys ****s. well i know a few deputy's that are great guys, i don't think 99.9% of you guys are even cops or work for the county...so i see why he was asking LEO's only. :?

[quote=Shame on you guys]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Grammar Rookie":7r9youal
    Geeze no wonder why people call you guys ****s. well i know a few deputy's that are great guys, i don't think 99.9% of you guys are even cops or work for the county...so i see why he was asking LEO's only. :?[/quote:7r9youal]

LOL it's all good thanks everyone for those who helped i bet all the trash talkers are mall cops known as "rent a cops" Security loser's who never could have made it which is soo sad :P

You loser's will only be good one thing and that's calling the REAL police and flashing your flash light's at people :lol: i have more respect for CIS....

[quote=Guest_1][quote="Shame on you guys":fvadhtum]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Grammar Rookie":fvadhtum
    Geeze no wonder why people call you guys ****s. well i know a few deputy's that are great guys, i don't think 99.9% of you guys are even cops or work for the county...so i see why he was asking LEO's only. :?[/quote:fvadhtum]

LOL it's all good thanks everyone for those who helped i bet all the trash talkers are mall cops known as "rent a cops" Security loser's who never could have made it which is soo sad :P

You loser's will only be good one thing and that's calling the REAL police and flashing your flash light's at people :lol: i have more respect for CIS....[/quote:fvadhtum]

more like citizen's patrol :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast