Brown Clowns are Losers
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Brown Clowns are Losers

The title says it all....So many losers wearing the brown clown suit!

Re: Brown Clowns are Losers

YEA...The Brown Gown Clowns are getting worse and worse everyday.

Then why are you two even coming on this site?

You just want to cause problems, go somewhere else and play your games.

TWO LOSERS THAT WANTED TO WEAR THE BROWN GOWNS,BUT DIDN'T MAKE IT. SO NOW THEY WORK IN SOME LITTLE AGENCY HATING ON METRO. LMAO :cop: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MDPD, SAY IT IN MY FACE. DON'T SHAKE MY HAND AND SMILE, BUT THEN TURN AROUND AND TALK CRAP BEHIND OUR BACKS OR IN SOME BULLCRAP INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

hey metro take a look at just about every category on this blog it is the backstabber or sackless pieces of crap that talk bs and kiss your butt when they see you.

the problem is the weasels will continue because they cant look us in the face and say it because of their lack of sacks.

This is the problem with all these message boards, just check out the herald after any article all the sackless haters come out.

You caught me...I always wanted to be a coward wearing a UPS uniform...and no, I never shake a brown clowns hand, wave at them when they drive by, or even nod my head at them..why? because I can't stand them. They are the joke of South Florida!! Let me know where you work and what shift..I would love to tell you to your face!

I love these internet tuff guys, Whenever you want buddy ...Oh yea! You never said where you worked :lol:

I work on your mom!!

I figured you wouldn't have the balls to say where you work. It show's how embarrassed you are of the Shit hole place that you work. I am going to tell you like I said it before, If you have a problem with a Miami-Dade Police Officer say it to his face :x , and see that reaction you will get from that Officer. Just hope you don't come across me :devil:

Another scary Brown Clown....I hope i don't come across you!! Fat AZZZ cuban coffee drinking Clown :evil:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast