Brown Clowns are Losers - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Brown Clowns are Losers

This is one thread that really should be deleted by the moderator's ASAP...MDPD has always been a awesome department and always will be. There is no need for a thread like this here.

Wow. I don't feel safe at all if these are the police that are on the streets in Dade county. Please grow up and learn to write and spell. I can't believe the county hired these people. Tax dollars at work!! I will copy this and forward up to the Chief of Dade county.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow. I don't feel safe at all if these are the police that are on the streets in Dade county. Please grow up and learn to write and spell. I can't believe the county hired these people. Tax dollars at work!! I will copy this and forward up to the Chief of Dade county.
    You'd probably teach all the cops a lesson if you walked up to the next one you see and slap him across the mouth. Make sure your health insurance is up-to-date along with your dental policy. You would get your head kicked in quicker than spit. You'd probably experience an overwhelming emotion: regret.

Quote Originally Posted by The Problem Solver
    You'd probably teach all the cops a lesson if you walked up to the next one you see and slap him across the mouth. Make sure your health insurance is up-to-date along with your dental policy. You would get your head kicked in quicker than spit. You'd probably experience an overwhelming emotion: regret.
    You must be an idiot!! Who said anything about slapping a police officer? You are one of the simple minded people I am talking about. You are very tough with your little brown uniform and badge. I'm sure you are nothing but a short little man with a complex. Anytime tough guy....just name it!

Don't bother the head of mdpd is as big a clown as the rest!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAR69
    This is one thread that really should be deleted by the moderator's ASAP...MDPD has always been a awesome department and always will be. There is no need for a thread like this here.
    Your "awesome" dept. Was the last agency in this county to get hand held radios. You finally got an AFIS computer what, 15 years AFTER it came online? Your the only dept in Miami-Dade which issues a 6 shot revolver as a duty weapon. YOU HAVE TO BUY A SEMI-AUTO TO GET TO USE ONE. Every few years, one or another part, of the county votes to fire the "awesome" dept. and form a city to have THEIR OWN POLICE DEPT. I can keep on and on, but life is too short to spank you any further child. But, one more. Your the only agency to have county and personal car's tires slashed OUTSIDE THE POLICE STATION. (hammocks) But you have as happy a new year as you can.

Unregistered

Da truetheeee

Clown azzzzzz mmmmmooooooooofffffoooooooooooooo Broooowwwnnnnnn Clllllooooowwwnnnnnnnn. boooooozzoooooooooo. Keeeeeeeeeeeyyooooonn heeeiisssggaaa

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456