Off-duty Collier deputy thwarts armed-robbery, nabs suspect - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Off-duty Collier deputy thwarts armed-robbery, nabs suspect

D.L. caught a bad guy and got him off the street. Isn't that enough. All the trash talkers need to go away. Nice job D.L.

It's raining... :snicker:

Nice job D.L., I still remember your role with the pursuit involving B.S. and J.S.

Nice job Doug, one for the old-timers.

good job.

I always thought that fag officers pulled a gun on an unarmed and not dangerouse person. And I guess this proves that theory correct. only in red neck faggot Florida do people post all kinds of comments about people they dont even know the real story about. YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE GOOD OL BOYS TO LOVE TO SHOOT GUNS AND THINK YOUR THIS SUPER COP! Come on. You should of seen this guy. I was there. he jumped out the vehicle with a tight tee shirt on and badge around his neck like hes the star of some gay policeman movie. Even though he had a gun in hand, he almost dropped it on the ground because he thought he was holding his little pecker...lol. It was the funniest thing reminding me reno 911.... You gotta see the actual footage. This guy thinks the hottest super cop of the year. He was a joke. This state is a joke. Where i come from they laugh and pick on people like that. So if you can think this guy is cool, then your gat to...lol

Quote Originally Posted by off duty fag
    I always thought that fag officers pulled a gun on an unarmed and not dangerouse person. And I guess this proves that theory correct. only in red neck faggot Florida do people post all kinds of comments about people they dont even know the real story about. YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE GOOD OL BOYS TO LOVE TO SHOOT GUNS AND THINK YOUR THIS SUPER COP! Come on. You should of seen this guy. I was there. he jumped out the vehicle with a tight tee shirt on and badge around his neck like hes the star of some gay policeman movie. Even though he had a gun in hand, he almost dropped it on the ground because he thought he was holding his little pecker...lol. It was the funniest thing reminding me reno 911.... You gotta see the actual footage. This guy thinks the hottest super cop of the year. He was a joke. This state is a joke. Where i come from they laugh and pick on people like that. So if you can think this guy is cool, then your gat to...lol
    Hey your sister was over last night and she said you were gay. I might add we had a great time too. :devil:

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Re: Off-duty Collier deputy thwarts armed-robbery, nabs susp

To the person who continues to report this thread as being against the Terms of Use:

This thread is NOT against our Terms of Use and I will not remove it for the following reasons;

Just because you were acquitted of the charges does not change the FACT that this event did take place in Lee County on that date and time indicated in the news article and the information which was published, by the media, remains public information contained in an official police report.

I cannot control the fact that your name continues to appear on Google searches related to this news article which was linked to this site and thread.

Mod 167

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: Off-duty Collier deputy thwarts armed-robbery, nabs susp

Mod 167,

He was NOT acquitted. He just got out of prison for serving time for it and is now serving probation. You are right there is no reason to remove this thread.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12