Education to be Appointed to Leadership - Page 3
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Re: Education to be Appointed to Leadership

[quote=Train Wreck][quote="if i only knew":3bnnywct]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ms G":3bnnywct
    Y'all always think its me doing all the postings - if you want to meet the real Ms G my calendars open for the rest of the day
    If I knew what you looked like, I might be open to getting nasty with ya, baby! We can take some pics and make ol' J reeeaaal jealous![/quote:3bnnywct]

The whole internet world knows how well you love your videos and pictures.[/quote:3bnnywct]

Who is he?

[quote=Train Wreck][quote="if i only knew"5xgomzl]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ms G":p5xgomzl
    Y'all always think its me doing all the postings - if you want to meet the real Ms G my calendars open for the rest of the day
    If I knew what you looked like, I might be open to getting nasty with ya, baby! We can take some pics and make ol' J reeeaaal jealous![/quote5xgomzl]

The whole internet world knows how well you love your videos and pictures.[/quote5xgomzl]

Who are you referring to in the above statement?

Okay guys, a lot of people are reading this thread but no one wants to answer me??? Let's try another question, so how's the weather in good ole' Zhills? :devil:

Why would you want him to be named on here? Everyone has given you the courtesy and not posted your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why would you want him to be named on here? Everyone has given you the courtesy and not posted your name.
    Do you even know my name? There is really only one, maybe two people who would know my name. Why make a statement about someone if you don't post who you are making that statement against?

Do you even know my name? There is really only one, maybe two people who would know my name. Why make a statement about someone if you don't post who you are making that statement against?
    One more thing, if you post my name and someone reads it, that someone will remember that she talked to me on the phone a few times and my "informant" status that he stated I was would come out as a lie ----- carry on

So just like you,we could post any name and you wouldn't know if they existed or not. Ok J go ahead and post her name. I think your biggest problem is that you are so darn nosey. His name is Jesse James, but I know you won't believe it. If his name was posted you would just say it wasn't him. :roll:

So just like you,we could post any name and you wouldn't know if they existed or not. Ok J go ahead and post her name. I think your biggest problem is that you are so darn nosey. His name is Jesse James, but I know you won't believe it. If his name was posted you would just say it wasn't him. :roll:
    Now, I know J is going to laugh about you calling me nosy, it is one of my endearing qualities. :wink:

If J posts my name, he does more damage to himself then he does to me and he knows that.

Your board is pretty dead when I'm not posting and I like to liven things up a bit, to shoot the crap with you guys. It's kind of fun to get y'all worked up, again another one of my endearing qualities that J knows all too well. I used to tick him off on purpose and he knows the reason why, so we'll leave it at that. :devil:

You see, I'm pretty harmless. If I wanted to cause real problems I could easily, but I'm not that mean hearted. I'm actually a tender hearted person, who generally wears my feelings on my sleeve, but thanks to him, I gotten a little harden in the heart area and have learned to stick up for myself. So, thank you J.

As far as Jesse James, that is Sandra Bullock's ex husband and what you are referring to is his affair he had with Michelle McGee - the woman with all the tattoos, why would someone want to cover their body like that I don't get, but to each their own I guess.

Anymore questions anyone?

Furthermore, what are you going to do if my name comes out? Run me through background check? Let me make this easy for you. I've never been arrested, I've never committed a crime, I've had no parking violations. I've never caused or been ticketed for an accident. I've been in accidents, but the other party is to blame, never me. I've had two speeding tickets my entire life. I ran a read light once, actually it was a stale yellow light and the officer let me go because I was a nice lady, wasn't that great of him??? I've never been fired from a job, I've always had great evaluations. I don't drink or smoke. I'm relatively healthy except for my cancer surgery that I had which is all gone now --- thankfully. Is there anything else you want to know? Just ask.

You are so annoying. No wonder he dumped your a$$.

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast