Education to be Appointed to Leadership - Page 2
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Re: Education to be Appointed to Leadership

Lets just assume for a minute that the poster is for real (big assumption). Is he assuming that a position like he describes will just be magically created for him? Does he really believe that once he finishes his schooling and the Police Academy that he has the right or the knowledge to supervise, investigate Police Officers without having a clue of Police work? Granted it's not rocket science but unless you have been there done that, you have no clue and no right to think you should walk right into a position of supervision and authority. I too question why someone that supposedly has this level of higher education would look to ZPD but if he is for real, let him finish his education, go to the Academy, hit the streets so we can see what he is made of and then and only then if he moves up the ranks (the right way, not the ZPD way) then we would respect him and his accompishments.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Lets just assume for a minute that the poster is for real (big assumption). Is he assuming that a position like he describes will just be magically created for him? Does he really believe that once he finishes his schooling and the Police Academy that he has the right or the knowledge to supervise, investigate Police Officers without having a clue of Police work? Granted it's not rocket science but unless you have been there done that, you have no clue and no right to think you should walk right into a position of supervision and authority. I too question why someone that supposedly has this level of higher education would look to ZPD but if he is for real, let him finish his education, go to the Academy, hit the streets so we can see what he is made of and then and only then if he moves up the ranks (the right way, not the ZPD way) then we would respect him and his accompishments.
    The street cops don't get to make the decision if he gets hired or not so it doesn't matter what they think. The only people that matter are the ones who make the decisions on who to hire or not.

Really the street cops don't get to make the decisions on who gets hired, are you sure? I thought they did, my bad. Who wrote anything about that? One thing is for sure is that YOU won't make the decision. Write something worthwhile or go back to bed numbskull!

Really the street cops don't get to make the decisions on who gets hired, are you sure? I thought they did, my bad. Who wrote anything about that? One thing is for sure is that YOU won't make the decision. Write something worthwhile or go back to bed numbskull!
    Isn't there a shade tree you should be sitting under street cop who couldn't make it at another department?

hit the streets so we can see what he is made of and then and only then if he moves up the ranks (the right way, not the ZPD way) then we would respect him and his accompishments.

This should answer your question which is bolded in your response as to who wrote anything about that. See paragraph above.

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy
    Ken is the crazy chick. Go away Krazy chicK
    You fools are hung up on Ken and Crazy Chick they aren't the only two posting on here.

Y'all always think its me doing all the postings - if you want to meet the real Ms G my calendars open for the rest of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Y'all always think its me doing all the postings - if you want to meet the real Ms G my calendars open for the rest of the day
    If I knew what you looked like, I might be open to getting nasty with ya, baby! We can take some pics and make ol' J reeeaaal jealous!

Aw thanks for the offer - I think I'm pretty good looking - a whole lot better looking then what he has now - J knows how I am and he knows that I'm not like that but thanks for the offer - he sure did miss out with me

[quote=if i only knew]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ms G":1xbrj9lz
    If I knew what you looked like, I might be open to getting nasty with ya, baby! We can take some pics and make ol' J reeeaaal jealous![/quote:1xbrj9lz]

The whole internet world knows how well you love your videos and pictures.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast