Now what....

Thread: Now what....

Unhappy Now what....

Ok...seems we had another buisness burglary at Arby's...i'm dying to see what knee jerk reaction the administration is going to have to address this. Hmmm...let's see...flip peoples hours around to do buisness checks?? Yes! That's the answer!! Just like the last rash of burglaries....that will surely keep Bristol crime free. .(yes that was said with full sarcasm)

Re: Now what....

I'm really pleased with the prospect of coming in at 3am I mean gosh who doesn't want to do that. On another note how is it that we can't get a raise but the waste of paper known as the Bristol express ( the quarterly city news flyer) go from being printed on plain paper to glossy color paper and how much is that junk costing us, especially when more than half of them end up in the recycle bin or trash can and that's just at the station, who knows about other city departments.

Re: Now what....

Well, thats just one of many things wrong with how the city is run. all they have to do is send it in an email...but then again...look how long it took for them to allow everyone to have an email address...they had the system for a long time...but only those Blaine felt was "important" was allowed to have one. Folks, What you have is an "if it isint broke, don't fix it" mentality...Your still writing paper reports! Think about how much money is spent over the long haul in printing all the forms we have that could be compurterized...oh wait! That actually makes sense! What was i thinking!! Shame on me!! I have to constantly remind myself about where i work...Folks....I read the posting on the HR413 Bill...i suggest you all familiarize yourselves with it and FIGHT FOR IT!