Manhunt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manhunt

Manhunt

Before this topic becomes political, I wanted to comment on how impressive we looked today and yesterday on the big manhunt. It was awesome watching such a large-scale operation and all the assets we have being deployed. It was a renewed sense of pride seeing all the dogs, the airplane and choppers, etc. and being part of an old fashion manhunt! Love 'em or hate 'em, I thought the command post did a great job working with such a huge deployment and so many agencies.
    Just had to get that off my chest. I'll turn it back over to the nay sayers now.

Re: Manhunt

It was a good thing that so many 'citizens' did so many call-ins to assist in the capture.

I agree it was AWESOME to both watch it all unfold from the beginning all the way to the end and being a part of.....say what you will on here, but it was AWESOME.

Did you see the sheriff out here today ?

yep he was here in the am

Do not get me wrong one bit. I am more then estatic to see we got our man in custody, but how come our K-9 unit was tracking everything else accept the guy? I mean I just do not get it. Every excuse in the book was thrown out. What excuse covers dog tracking to trash cans and food? Then not even deploying your dog when you see the guy walking down the street and you have him in site? What gets me the most is that were all out on perimeter utilizing assets left and right and the K-9 unit is getting the credit for everything. 20 some dogs in the unit and yet one guy escapes countless times in a two day peroid. (on foot no less) Not hating on the unit but just cannot see how this could possible happen.

How far could this suspect get in his underwear... Nice manhunt. A drug related homicide with a known perp. Nice news coverage, but I don't think this guy was a threat to the non-drug dealing populace. Just saying... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Anyhoo, your disregard for public safety is obnoxious. The guy was/is a public threat. And its a +1 for LEO to apprehend the suspect. There is no need, for those types of comments.

Do you mean a "Pubic" threat... The guy was in his underwear. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Wow did your Mom stop paying your Warcraft account and you found yourself not knowing what to do with yourself....go back to the basement and stop pretending you know how to act right.

This guy is a scumbag and so are his frineds who also got arrested....who cares who or how they got caught, they are where they belong and off the street. GROW UP LOSER.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast