2ND DCA Rules in Favor of Former Officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 2ND DCA Rules in Favor of Former Officers

Will someone please put a sock in Foster's mouth to prevent him from making anymore stupid comments! If he isn't pushing a new stadium for the Rays at taxpayer expense, he's making stupid comments about fiscal affairs--of which he is totally incompetent-- such as pension funding, or failing to improve the safety of the city. Foster, please resign now and beat the rush for your recall election!

I hope all SPPD remember NOT to support Foster next election. This jerk-off strung us along with hope for change. Turns out he's a fraud and nothing more than Go's *****. Down with Bill Foster!

Worthless mayor needs to step aside

Get that blond baptist ***** Foster out of the way, PLEASE!

For those of you who worried about electing Kathleen Ford, I CAN'T HEAR YOU NOW!!!!!

For those who I am not already in contact with, The citys appeal was in fact denied by the 2nd DCA as the newspaper article has reported. The city now has until August 18th to file another appeal to that decision. Our attorneys have contacted the city to find out what their intention is and the city has yet to provide a reply. If they intend to appeal it has to be filed by the 18th of August. If they do not, on August 18th the decision becomes final and they are supposed to pay the plaintiffs. Once I have more information I will put it out.

Ed Remia

Anybody know anything about snotty punks who are robotic swat nerds? You know, the kind who look like underwear models but couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag and have no real experience as a street cop or detective? That could help us in our fight for justice if we could address that problem.

...WTF provoked that? We don't have a team of prima donnas here - we keep pretty quiet til we're needed.

Remia whats your email?

The pension accounts is where the refund comes from. A no brainer.

You can email me at eremia1@verizon.net

LEGAL - 10:00 a.m.
    REVISE
    I-1 An Attorney-Client Session, pursuant to Florida Statute 286.011(8), in conjunction with the lawsuit styled City of St. Petersburg & Police Pension Board v. Edward Remia, et al Case No. 2D09-4233/2D09-4444.
    Revised language – On Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 10:00 a.m., an attorney-client session, pursuant to Florida Statute 286.011(8), will be held in conjunction with the lawsuit styled City of St. Petersburg & Police Pension Board v. Edward Remia, et al Case No. 2D09-4233/2D09-4444. Any or all of the following persons will be attending: Leslie Curran, Chair; Herbert E. Polson, Vice Chair; James Kennedy; Bill Dudley; Steve Kornell; Karl Nurse; Wengay "Newt" Newton; Jeff Danner; Mayor Bill Foster; John C. Wolfe, City Attorney; Jane Wallace, Assistant City Attorney; and Jeanne Hoffmann, Assistant City Attorney. The session will commence in City Council Chambers, 175 Fifth Street North, St. Petersburg, Florida. After the commencement of the session at the public meeting, the session will be closed and only those persons described above together with a certified court reporter will be allowed to be present. The subject matter of the meeting shall be confined to settlement negotiations and/or strategy sessions related to litigation expenditures. At the conclusion of the session the meeting will be re-opened and the session will be terminated.

The results of that meeting were not posted for public access.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast