$6,250.00 worth of cocaine bust on I-10

$6,250.00 worth of cocaine bust on I-10

7-19-10 News Release

Madison County Sheriff Ben Stewart reports that on Monday the 12th day of July 2010 at 10:40 PM Investigators of the Madison County Sheriff’s Office Drug Task Force were training Deputies of the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office and stopped a vehicle on Interstate 10 in Madison County for a traffic infraction that resulted in the arrest of Charlie Jeromy Williams, B/M, DOB: 08/16/1979 of Bristol, FL and Julius Theodois Maxwell, B/M, DOB: 09/05/1972 of Bristol, FL and the seizure of 6.5 ounces of cocaine and 19 grams of marijuana. Both Williams and Maxwell were passengers in the vehicle. The driver of the vehicle was not charged but identified as the same subject that the Task Force Investigators previously seized $28,000.00 of currency from in October 2009.
    The Drug Task Force Investigators were preparing to conduct a canine sniff of the vehicle and removed Williams and Maxwell from the vehicle to pat them down for weapons for officer safety. During the pat down Williams fled on foot. Investigators were able to quickly subdue Williams after deploying a taser. Investigators located the cocaine concealed inside the front of Williams’ pants. The driver and Maxwell cooperated and Maxwell produced a bag containing marijuana from his pants. The driver was found to have no contraband and was not charged but did receive a citation for the traffic violation.

The cocaine had an estimated street value of $6,250.00.
    Charlie Jeromy Williams was charged with Trafficking Cocaine and Resisting Arrest.
    Julius Theodois Maxwell was charged with Possession of Marijuana.

The Drug Task Force Investigators were assisted by the Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division and the two Jackson County Sheriff Office Deputies.

Re: $6,250.00 worth of cocaine bust on I-10

Figures, While in Jackson County I saw unmarked Jackson SO on I-10 profiling vehicles to the units setup on what appeared to be running radar down the road. Keep up the good work, it's just a matter of time before your nailed for being lazy. The stuff is out there, just work for it without taking shortcuts. It's not fair to those who look like they may be holding.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Figures, While in Jackson County I saw unmarked Jackson SO on I-10 profiling vehicles to the units setup on what appeared to be running radar down the road. Keep up the good work, it's just a matter of time before your nailed for being lazy. The stuff is out there, just work for it without taking shortcuts. It's not fair to those who look like they may be holding.

They were "setting up" but you know that they were profiling because you are an almighty being with psychic powers, right? You're a tool and should end yourself quickly.

it don't take a crystal ball to see they were setup or i'll dumb it down in police terms for you, parked in the middle of the road with two cars pointed in opposite directions aiming their speed detection devices into on coming traffic. the unmarked cars down the road giving them a heads up to the vehicles that "look good" really gave it away. Some of the motoring public are smarter than you rookies think. North Fl Sheriff's don't put 4 cars on the interstate for traffic enforcement. That federal grant Sheriff Joe got years ago to buy them mustangs is long gone. These days they profile every stop looking for dope and money. Now and then mom and pop get pulled over, issued a warning and told to have a nice day just to make it look good.

If you keep up your good work, the courts will end it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    it don't take a crystal ball to see they were setup or i'll dumb it down in police terms for you, parked in the middle of the road with two cars pointed in opposite directions aiming their speed detection devices into on coming traffic. the unmarked cars down the road giving them a heads up to the vehicles that "look good" really gave it away. Some of the motoring public are smarter than you rookies think. North Fl Sheriff's don't put 4 cars on the interstate for traffic enforcement. That federal grant Sheriff Joe got years ago to buy them mustangs is long gone. These days they profile every stop looking for dope and money. Now and then mom and pop get pulled over, issued a warning and told to have a nice day just to make it look good.

If you keep up your good work, the courts will end it soon.

You're a piece of trash, plain and simple. I wish Arko would take 3 pounds of flesh out of your rear end.