Deputy Tases Clerk at BP Claims Center

Deputy Tases Clerk at BP Claims Center

From WCTV.TV

Officials say a Wakulla County Sheriff's deputy was checking his taser gun when it accidentally discharged last night at the BP claims office in Crawfordville.

A receptionist - who is employed by B-P - was struck by the probes in two places, including near her face. Paramedics treated her at the scene.

The Wakulla County Sheriff's office says it has sent the taser back to the manufacturer to see if it malfunctioned.

The deputy, Captain Brent Sanders, has been suspended with pay until the investigation is complete.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wakulla Co. Sheriff's Office News Release:

TASER INCIDENT

A Wakulla County deputy sheriff was suspended with pay after his Taser accidentally discharged and struck a civilian Wednesday, July 14 at approximately 4:15 p.m.

The deputy sheriff was working a security detail at the BP Claims Office in Crawfordville.

The Taser discharged and struck a female BP employee in the upper body and back. She was not seriously injured in the incident.

The Taser was shipped back to the manufacturer to determine if the weapon discharged due to a malfunction, according to Major Maurice Langston.

“We regret this unfortunate incident,” said Major Langston. “I talked to her today and she is fine. Thankfully the injury was minor.”

The incident is under administrative review

Re: Deputy Tases Clerk at BP Claims Center

The taser malfunctioned...riiiiiiight. And a captain....WOW!!!!!!!

It is a good thing the Captain wasn't checking (?) his gun out! What is the policy for having a weapon out in the public? Are you kidding me? How about a citizen review of policies?

Quote Originally Posted by concern citiizen
    It is a good thing the Captain wasn't checking (?) his gun out! What is the policy for having a weapon out in the public? Are you kidding me? How about a citizen review of policies?

How about you go back in your trailer, dumb ass.

Tell your wife I'll be back by around 11 and she better have it shaved this time.

[quote=Wild Oysterman]
    Quote Originally Posted by "concern citiizen":jwqh4l73

How about you go back in your trailer, dumb ass.

Tell your wife I'll be back by around 11 and she better have it shaved this time.[/quote:jwqh4l73]

My wife told me you can keep all 2 inches in your pants needle dik :mrgreen:

Sander's is no longer shown on the Command Staff page. Where did he go?

Hey shouldn't you check vital signs before pronouncing a person dead?? Just wondering