Ray Swilley's sudden departure - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ray Swilley's sudden departure

sounds like ray swilley envy to me. or maybe it was because you and others tried and tired again to put a charge on him, BUT FAILED. dont hate turbo, he beat you, your buddies, the brass and now he's living the high life. go after him again if you would like. thats what i thought :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by i'm right
    You really don't know what you are talking about. Wonder how RS had all those contacts? He was taking on the side, that's why. He had "special details" that we didn't know about. How else could he afford a "friends" condo, his wife's home, and children to raise???? Sgt's pay is not that good. yea, he had contacts alright!!
    NOW THATS FUNNY, you are watching toooooooo much TV their genius. You probably think crime scene solves all the murders and we secretly have a mind reader working for us too.

People will sell anyone out at a moments notice, sons sell out their own parents and loved ones. You honestly think if someone was on the take the person giving up the money wouldnt turn them in? If you want what he had it is a hard thing to do but here is the secret. "GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER, GO GET A PART TIME JOB, DONT WAISTE YOUR MONEY ON NEW CARS AND HOUSES, BUY PROPERTY WHEN ITS CHEAP AND SELL IT WHEN THERE IS A DEMAND FOR IT, AND IT ISNT DONE OVERNIGHT. Instead of bashing him on the internet go ask him how you can be where he is financially in 20 years. I did and it was quite easy to start. He will even help you get started by talking to financial advisors to set up IRA's and money market accounts.

What the heck started a thread like this? Ray's been gone a long time. Suddenly, someone is curious about why he left? Is it curious or a desire to spread a little more poison around?
    Look, like a lot of people here, I knew Ray Swilley a long time. He's far from perfect. He had issues in his personal life that some could use to judge him harshly if they had the spineless need to do so. But I don't know anyone who doesn't have issues? It's his business, not ours. On a professional level, he was a good supervisor, friend, and mentor to a lot of people here. Through charities, and special events, he made a positive difference in a lot of lives. Isn't that what life is supposed to be about? How many of us will be able to say the same thing when we retire? Think about the house you live in before you throw that first stone.

Hey Ray,

If you are monitoring this garbage thread, just wanted you to know that as of this date, no one has come forward and asked me for your contact info so apparently that tells me they are a spineless jellyfish that deserves no further thought. Enjoy your retirement buddy.

Shawnee

Unregistered
    Is this the Ray Swill who worked for pol co SO in Bartow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12