C.I.D. Capt. - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: C.I.D. Capt.

Re: C.I.D. Capt.

“We were a little bit more than friends at the time,” Dugan said at the hearing, referring to Kennedy.

Kennedy initially recommended the transfer, but stated Dugan should remain in the unit and argued she was a valuable asset. Kennedy denied her relationship with Dugan influenced her decision.

Both women stated at the hearing that the encounters never rose to the level of a dating relationship.

Wayne Evans, who spoke Friday for internal affairs, argued the women were in a relationship.

He disagreed with the argument of “chance encounters.”

“That works for the first time and maybe even the second time, but the third, the fourth and the fifth? ... the nature of the job is you are held accountable for your decisions,” he said.

Detective John Kenney, who Kennedy selected as a board member and is also her ex-husband, criticized the policy because Dugan faced no punishment.

“I believe the captain exercised poor judgment,” he said. “I also believe Detective Dugan exercised poor judgment.”

Read more: http://www.bradenton.com/2010/07/24/245 ... z0yig17NMq

Hey to the guest that is constantly keeping this thread alive...Your a piece of crap, you are obviously not a deputy, your mother and sister(s) are whores while you like to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey to the guest that is constantly keeping this thread alive...Your a piece of crap, you are obviously not a deputy, your mother and sister(s) are whores while you like to watch...
    Relax Dugan, dont be angry.....

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol

LMAO

“We were a little bit more than friends at the time,” Dugan said at the hearing, referring to Kennedy.

Kennedy initially recommended the transfer, but stated Dugan should remain in the unit and argued she was a valuable asset. Kennedy denied her relationship with Dugan influenced her decision.

Both women stated at the hearing that the encounters never rose to the level of a dating relationship.

Wayne Evans, who spoke Friday for internal affairs, argued the women were in a relationship.

“That works for the first time and maybe even the second time, but the third, the fourth and the fifth? ... the nature of the job is you are held accountable for your decisions,” he said.

Detective John Kenney, who Kennedy selected as a board member and is also her ex-husband, criticized the policy because Dugan faced no punishment.

“I believe the captain exercised poor judgment,” he said. “I also believe Detective Dugan exercised poor judgment.”

Read more: http://www.bradenton.com/2010/07/24/245 ... z0yig17NMqGuest

LMAO

LMAO
    Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol

Read more: http://www.bradenton.com/2010/07/24/245 ... z0yig17NMqGuest

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617