10 signs of a fear-based workplace - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 10 signs of a fear-based workplace

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Cuz will get away with this one just like he has done in the past. This Agency has proven to him time and time again that he can do and treat people any way he likes. Why do you think he walks around all smug and confident. Just another case of brass protecting brass.
    Well it appears that you may be correct. I have no respect for him anymore, as far as him being "Mr. Christian" what a crock. I found out the other day that he in anger put hands on a female officer, they are moving her and doing nothing to him. His whole shift either hates him or is scared to death that he will snap and do something that will result in physical harm to a officer. Everyday I go into collecting a check mode a little more because I realize what a farce this place is.
    The particular female of which you speak has had issues with each of the four supervisors that she has had so far, and most of the officers. Does anyone really think this one will be any different? At what point will someone realize that it indeed may not be the supervisors fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Cletus
    Cuz will get away with this one just like he has done in the past. This Agency has proven to him time and time again that he can do and treat people any way he likes. Why do you think he walks around all smug and confident. Just another case of brass protecting brass.
    Well it appears that you may be correct. I have no respect for him anymore, as far as him being "Mr. Christian" what a crock. I found out the other day that he in anger put hands on a female officer, they are moving her and doing nothing to him. His whole shift either hates him or is scared to death that he will snap and do something that will result in physical harm to a officer. Everyday I go into collecting a check mode a little more because I realize what a farce this place is.
    The particular female of which you speak has had issues with each of the four supervisors that she has had so far, and most of the officers. Does anyone really think this one will be any different? At what point will someone realize that it indeed may not be the supervisors fault?

Go ahead Cletus wedge that nose a little farther up that arse, you can go back and brag to them now. You really set us straight. She is a bad woman that is out to ruin every man she comes in contact with. I bet you wish women did not even work in Law Enforcement. Barefoot and in the kitchen I bet that is where you think they should be.

Hi,
    Again you are talking about me and you know nothing about what you say! I have not had 4 supervisors, I had 2 Supervisors. I have had no problems with my prior Supervisors. Keith Hudson was a great Man, and Sgt. Wheeler was fair and told you when you did a good job you did a good job. The person with the History of problems is not me in this group. Whoever you are, you are a coward that you would get on this website and speak of something you know nothing about.

The Post from Cletus: "The particular female of which you speak has had issues with each of the four supervisors that she has had so far, and most of the officers. Does anyone really think this one will be any different? At what point will someone realize that it indeed may not be the supervisors fault?"

Okay, now that I have told you about me why don't you tell me about you? Or are you going to stay the coward that you are and hide behind a screen name?. I do not have anything to hide, I have done nothing. I love my job and it doesn't matter where I do it or where they send me to remove me from the "element".

Thanks for your concern and you support for your fellow Officers, you are a shining star with this agency and if you would stop hiding behind a screen name we will talk.

Thanks

Tammy Mobley

Tammy,
    I hope you keep up your fight for what is right. Do not let them back you down, if you do they will know that they can from now on. You have them by the nuts, all you need to do is get a lawyer and you will castrate them. I have heard talk, they are scared. You win we all win. They will finally understand that they cannot abuse us anymore. I heard that the union let you down, what a surprise. I have always said that they are useless, they will lose a lot of members over this.

Keep going do not quit!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12