Hello to the officers of the Bristol Tennessee Police Department. I will be posting from time to time information that, I feel is of benefit to YOU! Not your administration! I highly suggest you educate yourselves in matters pertaining to your chosen career and your future within the Bristol Tennessee Police Department. I provided a link below to a website that deals with the current actions being conducted on Capitol Hill. This link in particular, if your not aware of this BIll specifically deals with you and your job. We all know the State of Tennessee is a "right to work" state. Due to this, you can be, in short, "fired" for any reason. Due to this current state, you have no recourse or any means of protection when served with any type of disciplinary action. With unionization and collective bargaining, you WILL have that protection! Ladies and gentlemen, you CHOSE this as your career. Don't let someone else DICTATE the outcome of that career! This is why this website and this forum exists! To allow you a way to bring forth any all injustices that you may have dealt with or will end up dealing with eventually. Remember... NO ONE IS EXEMPT FROM BEING A TARGET OF MISTREATMENT BY AN POLICE AND CITY ADMINISTRATION THAT HAS NO UNION OR AT THE LEAST, NO CIVIL SERVICE BOARD!! Again I urge you to read the article on the link provided below and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. MOD 608

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbyi...ers%3Fpage%3D2