New Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I have inside info that tells me that the City Manager has a person lined up and ready to go. The only thing holding us up on that is the fact that said person is not ready to leave his current job and come over to the City Ugly and deal with our in house scum
    Your so called inside source and you are wrong. Nice try, no info here. Those who say don't know and those who know don't say. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Morima's lover.....NOT
    I have inside info that tells me that the City Manager has a person lined up and ready to go. The only thing holding us up on that is the fact that said person is not ready to leave his current job and come over to the City Ugly and deal with our in house scum
    Your so called inside source and you are wrong. Nice try, no info here. Those who say don't know and those who know don't say. :devil:

sorry to say that you are full of it................I do know and I do say to inform ****s like you

The dya the drop is over for our present chief, Frank Fernandez will be sworn in as the new chief.

when the new chief get in office, he WILL put you fags back on 5-8's

Who cares.........

Quote Originally Posted by buthead
    Quote Originally Posted by Morima's lover.....NOT

sorry to say that you are full of it................I do know and I do say to inform ****s like you
    The only **** & limp here is u and you are a misinformation source.................you don't know anything and are way off. Keep spreading rumors and misinforming people. The FDLE guy has alot of problems inhouse with recent scandals. FF is about to take an out of state job, next week. TC is a finalist in SMPD and has history. LV was accused of cooking the books in NY and using detectives for personal use at MPD. The insiders have placed you in your current state of affairs. The county guy is after the managers job which is what he did at Miami Lakes. RB has place MPD at its lowest point ever in only 6 months and is the fuel of all the infighting there, he is a joke. The long process itself iliminated many who see it as very unprofessional and a poor working enviroment with little communication. The Managers ways has kept many from moving forward and others retinking if they want to deal with it all. The infighting with staff has placed the department at it's lowest point ever. When has a staff member ever walked out of a staff meeting with the Chief yelling? Not the City Beautiful from close up and not the best place around to manage. As a Chief you lend your reputation and qualifications to the department, would you do it here? Good luck you need it, ****!

Sorry, your version isn't quite accurate. FF is not going out of town. His family ties are too deep and he has turned down a job with the Justice Department that he was offered through Timoney. TC doesn't have any real history, just some idiots from the city whom he spanked are trying to start rumors. However, he will never be able to work with the City Manager. FDLE guy doesn't have the background to be a police chief. County guy is a wanna be.

Despite all else and our worse fears Fernandez is the front runner and will get the job. He has lined up the politicians and will be named chief next fiscal year.

Sorry, your version isn't quite accurate. FF is not going out of town. His family ties are too deep and he has turned down a job with the Justice Department that he was offered through Timoney. TC doesn't have any real history, just some idiots from the city whom he spanked are trying to start rumors. However, he will never be able to work with the City Manager. FDLE guy doesn't have the background to be a police chief. County guy is a wanna be.

Despite all else and our worse fears Fernandez is the front runner and will get the job. He has lined up the politicians and will be named chief next fiscal year.
    TC doesn't have history? Who stole the bathrobe from the hotel during the presidential detail and was thrown off SWAT? Who was sued and lost for sexual harrassment by Officer Daisy Montes? Please stop sucking asssatz. Your right the manager would never hire him. :devil:

Sorry city boy , but you are way off. Cannon doesnt have any history, that is all BS. But it doesn't matter. Fernandez is taking over the Gables. Hurricane Frank is coming and we are going to be be blinded by his ego and "..because I'm the Chief" attitude.

Blom is a fraud and no one was going to hire him except the City of Miami which is corrupt and so screwed now it is laughable;

The FDLE guy isnt a police officer and never was. The county guy is a threat to the manager so he isnt coming here.

It is a done deal with Fernandez, the FOP knows but is trying to keep it quiet.

There goes the Gables. God help you.

"I'm Boy King, and I'm in CHARGE."

If you guys want to get promoted, kiss his ass. He needs that

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast