New Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

"I'm a join ya Elizabeth...it's a big one, this time it's real. Lordy shakes almighty that news has finally brought the big one Elizabeth. Tell that big ol' dummy son of mine he can have the junk yard cause I'm a dying now Elizabeth."

We know the Manager is a nut, but you would think the commission would finally say hire a police chief already. There has to be someone in the 130 applicants that is capable of running this circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We know the Manager is a nut, but you would think the commission would finally say hire a police chief already. There has to be someone in the 130 applicants that is capable of running this circus.
    The Manager takes forever to make a decision. Don't hold your breath, silly hall is out of control. He can't multi task and we pay the price. Welcome to the ex city beautiful. At this rate the good candidates will seek places with a more professional process. This is crazy.

[quote="Guest"]So what is up with the new chief? Are we ever going to get someone? I hope they find someone to replace the PIECE OF GARBAGE we have for a chief really soon. He is a micro-managing piece of S--T that needs to leave. He has no idea what leadership stands for, and needs to retire. He is disresspectful to senior staff and Officers; therefore, nobody respects him as a man. We are praying for November to get here, so we can watch him leave. Only 4 more months. We dont have too much longer.

Chief RN had several issues in recent history that would have impacted anyone of us. We should remember he has given a great deal to the department and therefore we should try to be more understanding. No question it is time for a new Chief with strong leadership skills. Why it has taken so long is the Managers fault. His failure to name the new Chief has placed us in the current condition. The Mayor, Commissioners and citizens should be asking why?

I am certainly glad that the Manager listened to what many of the residents including told him and decided to keep Chief Richard Naue as the Chief of the department.

Morima again ?

I agree, I would have swallowed the barrel of my 40 cal if that happened to me. The only thing left for him to do is leave.

I believe that the City Manager is waiting for November to choose his new puppet. At times I also think he didn't find the correct person he wants for the job yet and wants to keep looking. I'm just venting and concerned. I still thing this is a great place to work thats why I came here. I just want it to continue being a great place.

I have inside info that tells me that the City Manager has a person lined up and ready to go. The only thing holding us up on that is the fact that said person is not ready to leave his current job and come over to the City Ugly and deal with our in house scum

When Chief Naue retires I will prompt the Manager to appoint my friend Ana who used to be an assistant chief there and is also a resident of the City Beautiful. Maybe she can put an end to all the needless traffic harassment currently being practiced by this police department.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast