New Chief
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

New Chief

So what is up with the new chief? Are we ever going to get someone?

Re: New Chief

some day, just hope it not King Fagula Hudak

Who cares about the chief's job, Our problem is City Manager. This bafoon needs to go. This place is falling apart.

Got a job?....yes, got insurance?....yes, got a place to live?....yes, got a take home car?....yes. Who cares about the chief or city manager, once an a hole always an a hole. Just go to work and try to be thankful for something in your life....

Opa Locka has the same benefits Tiny, but I'm not going to work there. Most of us have degrees and MOST of us are intelligent people who bought into what the Old Gables offered. In times like this, just having a job is important, but you cant hide the fact that this place is going down the the tubes and Salerno is the one flushing it. He needed to make cuts, but he has gone extreme. It's going to worsen in the up coming months when he asks us to give more. And before you say "well then go work for Opa Locka", remember why you wanted to work here and what made this department so appealing. It's not only that things are bad, it's that they are getting worst by the day. Enough is enough. Coral Gables hand selected a more intelligent person to be a cop here and they need to make things better or the pool of future applicants will not be as qualified as they want it to.

OK, first off I'm not going to rag on you about the( worst )comment you made. I often misspell words and still move on with my life. It's not all about being educated either, if you have read the majority of posts being made on this site. I have a high school education and I would like to think a lot of common sense to back that up. However the reason I am working here is because I needed a job. I didn't care where it was or how I got it, I was just thankful to be working. I understand people want more for themselves and their family's but it comes with time. Times are bad and times are good, it's the circle of life my lion king friend. I could ***** a lot about being screwed and the apathy that staff and city hall shows us but I'm still thankful to get both feet out of bed in the morning because the other choice would really suck

Agreed with you on your point. Just wish this would go in another direction. It's just going straight down and no one knows when it will stop. I just hope people like us are still around to see it get good again.

I do to my friend, we can only hope it does.

Word from an inside source is an out of town person is meeting with the manager next week and maybe even another national search.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ED HUDACK, HE HAS BEEN PROMOTED TO CHIEF OF THE CORAL GABLE POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast