Trooper Burns???

Trooper Burns???

WoW! South Carolina Ofc. Burns definately has no concept for professional courtesy. I was respectful and even apologized as I would want someone to respect me. This was on fourth of July non the less. Oh did I mention my husband just got back from Afganistan and we were trying to enjoy a nice get away on independence day. Please come to Miami so I can show you the same courtesy. That's why we have the option called discretion you need to learn how to use it. Unbelievable if that is how you treat a fellow officer I wonder how you treat a civilian.

Re: Trooper Burns???

It really doesn't surprise me. These rednecks have no idea what brotherhood is.

Unbelieveable....sad, really, when you can't even rely on your own brother to look out for you. This trooper (I don't capitalize it because a real Trooper wouldn't be such a douche) should be ashamed of himself.

Hey I feel sorry for this guy not only did he give me a seatbelt he gave my wife one. When asked about proffesional courtsey or warning he said "everything I do is recorded so I have to" when he gave me a warning for not carrying my reg, when I saw that I asked about why the seatbelt wasn't a warning, da. Nice guy. And he also made comment of my ny yankees vanity plate. Just feel like going to court to get lowered to warning never had summmones. Is it worth it
    REN01

Quote Originally Posted by ren01
    Hey I feel sorry for this guy not only did he give me a seatbelt he gave my wife one. When asked about proffesional courtsey or warning he said "everything I do is recorded so I have to" when he gave me a warning for not carrying my reg, when I saw that I asked about why the seatbelt wasn't a warning, da. Nice guy. And he also made comment of my ny yankees vanity plate. Just feel like going to court to get lowered to warning never had summmones. Is it worth it
    REN01

I commend this Trooper for being professional. Professional courtesy is being respectful to your profession by adhering to the laws. You Yankee moron transplant cops can't seem to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ren01
    REN01

I commend this Trooper for being professional. Professional courtesy is being respectful to your profession by adhering to the laws. You Yankee moron transplant cops can't seem to understand that.
    No, you are mistaken my friend. Some of the inbreds down here can't seem to understand what professional courtesy is. The problem is the state hires some of these nitwits straight off the farm, buzzes their head, teaches them what a razor and shaving cream is, gives them a badge, gun, and SCCJA certification, slaps a campaign hat on them, and then adds a touch of good brainwashing. Before you know it, Bubba instantly feels he has been ordained God of the Highways. All bow before him. One day he's wearing overalls and scooping pig shit out of the pen, the next thing he knows he's wearing a pressed uniform, allowed to work 10-50's and write tickets! Oooooohhhhh!!

And before you spout off, no, I'm not a "yankee transplant" but rather a Allendale County native. Yes, one of the poorest counties in this state. It sickens me to know that I work for the same agency as some of you clowns when I read stories like this. Professional courtesy is realizing what the thin blue line really means. Professional courtesy means it's US (leo's) against THEM (criminals). Who do you think will have your back when you're getting your arse kicked on the side of the interstate? The family of four driving to see the rat at Disney, or the "yankee transplant cop" driving through with his family? Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allendale_Tpr
    Professional courtesy means it's US (leo's) against THEM (criminals).
    That quote right there is what's wrong with a lot of police officers in the US. It's you're job to protect and serve not to be against people. The problem with being against people is that you start to look at everyone that isn't a cop as someone that's doing something wrong. It takes objectivity and throws it out the window. So now instead of searching out the truth you're looking for anything you can arrest someone (non-LEO) for. There's a flip side to that coin where you turn a blind eye to cases of officers braking the law.

How about you man up. If you broke the law you broke the law and should be held accountable for it instead of *****ing that a fellow LEO gave you a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Allendale_Tpr
    Professional courtesy means it's US (leo's) against THEM (criminals).
    That quote right there is what's wrong with a lot of police officers in the US. It's you're job to protect and serve not to be against people. The problem with being against people is that you start to look at everyone that isn't a cop as someone that's doing something wrong. It takes objectivity and throws it out the window. So now instead of searching out the truth you're looking for anything you can arrest someone (non-LEO) for. There's a flip side to that coin where you turn a blind eye to cases of officers braking the law.

How about you man up. If you broke the law you broke the law and should be held accountable for it instead of *****ing that a fellow LEO gave you a ticket.
    Hey doucher, considering you're not even be an LEO and don't know the difference between the proper usage of your/you're, it sounds pretty f#cking ballsy to tell us how to do our jobs! Yes, I protect and serve but I also know what I'm up against every time I put on the vest and uniform. Going out and assuming everyone you deal with is going to give you nothing but unicorn farts and roses is the type of attitude that will get you killed. It is not our job to make sure everyone walks away happy and unoffended. It's our job to enforce SC statute and come home alive to our families.