I.A. The new political tool

I.A. The new political tool

Major Robaina and his Puppet "Rabbi" Overtonare shamefully and disgracefully using I.A. R. Flowers as a political tool of key union members. :devil:

Re: I.A. The new political tool

Buddy political IA it is but new? The old 100 and 5000 used it this tool and very effective tool it is.The new 5000 and 100 have now shown they will use it too. New that I thought 100 (Jesus Christ) was above this kind of crap. Yeah TL is loud and stupid at times, but he is being treated like a criminal + Velasquez.

Let me guess TL will be punished for minor things that they will try to make into capital offenses and 100 will say I could not do anything it was brought to my attention (By velasquez!) Dam If Jesus Christ was like 100 he would have never been crucified. He would have passed the buck to Peter or maybe Paul.

What do you think will happen at Impasse before the city council. True it was going to be bad, but without TL there will be no room packed with cops at the council meeting. The other reps are done. The PBA is done unless they want to be sitting at home.